Your favourite stand up comedians?

Toonraider

Cant say Id be overjoyed even on a non football evening but there you go...women think those they find physically attractive are fuckin hilarious by default...John Richardson was her last choice, go figure :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Will probably do this tomorrow night, is the Jongleurs name a sign that the acts may be half decent?...got to say am not too familiar with the names and their online biogs obviously make them sound like a cross between Noel Coward and Frankie Boyle...

http://lighthousepoo...urs-comedy-live

Edited by PaddockLad

Will probably do this tomorrow night, is the Jongleurs name a sign that the acts may be half decent?...got to say am not too familiar with the names and their online biogs obviously make them sound like a cross between Noel Coward and Frankie Boyle...

http://lighthousepoo...urs-comedy-live

Jongleurs is a comedy factory where all acts have to perform the jongleurs way look at Johnny Vegas talking about it on chortle.co.uk

I have not heard of any of those comedians but i have been out the loop for ages now.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

Jongleurs is a comedy factory where all acts have to perform the jongleurs way look at Johnny Vegas talking about it on chortle.co.uk

I have not heard of any of those comedians but i have been out the loop for ages now.

Yeah I've been to the one in London but it was relatively "big" names I saw there...think I know what you mean would the style be best described as verging on "tv friendly"? Will try to read Vegas later...

• 1 month later...

Micky Flanagan tonight at the BIC....a lot, lot better than I was expecting... if the (tbf, entirely genuine) cockney wide boy persona doesn't grate too much hes a good story teller and "funny in between jokes", good crack tbh.

• 3 weeks later...

why??????

god i hate her, anytime i turn on HIGNFY and she's the host for the night i just knock it off again.

Because I fink she is funny and that.

(What did you expect me to say? :razz: )

• 1 month later...