Your favourite stand up comedians?

Toonraider

That cokey student prick Jack Whiteall splashback has a show on tomorrow night (Tues Ch4 10.30) that sees him in Newcastle and doing 'characters' setting up the Geordie Shore spakkajacks and some assorted WHYAYEMAN voiced fuckin shit . What a cunt .

Somehow it features Shearer at some point too .

Fuck . My . Hat .

That cokey student prick Jack Whiteall splashback has a show on tomorrow night (Tues Ch4 10.30) that sees him in Newcastle and doing 'characters' setting up the Geordie Shore spakkajacks and some assorted WHYAYEMAN voiced fuckin shit . What a cunt .

Somehow it features Shearer at some point too .

Fuck . My . Hat .

He's painfully unfunny. It's incredible to think that some upstart from Big Brother has managed to carve out a career as a comedian.

Any true professional comic must wonder what's become of the trade if a dickhead like this has made it big.

It was embarrassing that he was sent to New York to do a routine at the Secret Policemans Ball. America must be thinking that all British comedy is shite if him and Mickey Flannigan are some of the best that we have.

Obviously his agent is sucking some serious dick. Russell Brand hit big, so they got Whitehall the big brother's little cunt show--smart move by the agent. Build up a fanbase of braindead cunts who start screaming at every sound uttered from his lips, or any other oriphis in his body. Now obviously he's an utter prick and his life experiences consist mainly of spooning other boys in a public school and combing his hair, so he's unable to write good material. So he decides to steal material from a respected comedian, Stewart Lee.

Now he's got tv gigs, the strategy is, "say yes to everything." Now we start seeing him on every panel show, every fucking show on television, and he does the same bits on them all ("I'm posh but in the ghetto they talk like this..." is an often used and reused bit of his).

Buzzcocks

8 out of 10 cats

Matt Lucas's failed shite show

Graham Norton

Mock the Week

Would I lie To You

James Corden's world of shit with Freddie Flintoff

Countless other programmes I can't think of

He's been on all of them, repeatedly in some cases. After so much exposure, someone will give him a show. Probably some utter cokehead cunt producer from BBC 3 who thinks it's a good idea to send Lindsay Lohan to Bangladesh with taxpayer money, but it doesn't matter: someone will give him a show and then he's on. His career will continue to rise and it will be a case like Piers Morgan where an utter bellend has continued success despite incompetence.

I don't laugh much, if at all, at Stweart Lee, but some of his material is well constructed, cleverly written, and obviously Whitehall and his agent clocked that and thought it'd look good if an 'up and coming youngster' had some well constructed bits. Stewart Lee called him out on it and they removed all clips of said material from Whitehall's website.

Me and Chez have sorted out our differences now:

I've got a message for Chez now you mention him:

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Fair play to Stewart Lee for that then. I still think being a comedian, it's imperative to make people laugh. Lee isn't capable of it. He reminds me of Charlie Brooker in that he's a cynical nobhead, except Brooker can make it funny.

It's painfully obvious that Whitehall can't come up with anything funny because he's a vacuous twat of a person. He's like the kid at school who throws out constant smart alecy jokes that makes everyone cringe yet are too polite to tell him to shut up.

Even weed doesn't make Jack Whitehall funny, which is pretty bad for a comedian.

I think it's unfair to say Lee isn't capable of making people laugh, he's been a standup for over 20 years, I think. His style is closer to fringe than it is to mainstream comedians, and thus he has a small but loyal following, mainly comprised of lanky statisticians who support NUFC.

Even Jack Whitehall is capable of making people laugh, but it's the type of braindead cunts who watch the only way is essex and the x factor and think drinking Pimms is dead cool.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Obviously his agent is sucking some serious dick. Russell Brand hit big, so they got Whitehall the big brother's little cunt show--smart move by the agent. Build up a fanbase of braindead cunts who start screaming at every sound uttered from his lips, or any other oriphis in his body. Now obviously he's an utter prick and his life experiences consist mainly of spooning other boys in a public school and combing his hair, so he's unable to write good material. So he decides to steal material from a respected comedian, Stewart Lee.

Now he's got tv gigs, the strategy is, "say yes to everything." Now we start seeing him on every panel show, every fucking show on television, and he does the same bits on them all ("I'm posh but in the ghetto they talk like this..." is an often used and reused bit of his).

Buzzcocks

8 out of 10 cats

Matt Lucas's failed shite show

Graham Norton

Mock the Week

Would I lie To You

James Corden's world of shit with Freddie Flintoff

Countless other programmes I can't think of

He's been on all of them, repeatedly in some cases. After so much exposure, someone will give him a show. Probably some utter cokehead cunt producer from BBC 3 who thinks it's a good idea to send Lindsay Lohan to Bangladesh with taxpayer money, but it doesn't matter: someone will give him a show and then he's on. His career will continue to rise and it will be a case like Piers Morgan where an utter bellend has continued success despite incompetence.

As I pointed out before his dad is one of the top agents in the business.

The whole poularity by familiarity thing youre on about there KSA - couldn't be truer .

Once on the panelshow circiut its 'dance monkey dance' . Omnipresent some of them . Fill those fucking schedules baby !

They must make fortunes from trotting along with some of their turgid, jaw-achingly rank patter too .

At one point recently Sarah Millican was actually twinned with Frank Skinner .

Laughing at the LILO goes to Bangladesh like - the ginger lass who can summon tears as readily as a furrowed brow of concern .

I bet her dad's her agent like - dropping her off at the airport for her reportages in the Audi Q .

Genuinely never met a person who likes Jack Whitehall :lol:

He went to Marlbrough with a few of my mates. Apparently was a dick there too.

Genuinely never met a person who likes Jack Whitehall :lol:

i thought his character on fresh meat was funny, though disturbingly he could actually be playing himself

Fair play to Stewart Lee for that then. I still think being a comedian, it's imperative to make people laugh.

His style isn't likely to win everyone over, but I think some of his stuff is utterly brilliant.

Was only on mute in the pub but fuck me, Jack Whitehall's complete fucking arsehole-ness radiated from it like the light of a thousand suns during his show. If you're laughing at shows like this, you need to be taken out of the gene pool. I felt embarrassed for him; trotting out cliche after cliche to an uncomfortable studio audience, gurning with his University-bred arsehole smug grin on his face. Influential father or no, he should be absolutely nowhere near popular culture, nevermind influencing it.

Everyone's favourite cunt - Jack Whitehall - visits Glasgow in his Hit The Road Jack show tonight .

"I went into a shop today and they were selling DEEP. FRIED. FAAKING MAARS BAARS FAFAKSSAKES" he'll probably say loudly at some point followed by canned laughter .

As the show ends like the final throws of a dysentery sufferers' visit to the toilet .

It was the most patronising cripplingly cringeworthy shite I've seen . his 'jokes' about "the tuxedo" ? and "seeing someone pay for a kebab in the bigg market with a SHOE"

Pear-headed arrogant studenty nonce-case cunt.

Shearer wants to be embarrassed for going on there btw. That whole candid camera thing was just weird