Roeder Q&A on Radio Newcastle

Tom_NUFC

In for Martins AND Kuyt!

178261[/snapback]

Did he say that like. He definitely has a voice that keeps making me just cut him off. All of a sudden I realise I've missed 2 or 3 minutes of his patter.

178262[/snapback]

Captain Charisma tbh.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In for Martins AND Kuyt!

178261[/snapback]

Did he say that like. He definitely has a voice that keeps making me just cut him off. All of a sudden I realise I've missed 2 or 3 minutes of his patter.

178262[/snapback]

Yep, he was shuffling around it a bit and stated that we are working at it but that another top 4 club is interested as well.

In for Martins AND Kuyt!

178261[/snapback]

178262[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing. :lol:

178265[/snapback]

I think he might have hypnotised me or something. I'll probably do something really weird when Local Hero comes on on Saturday.

Guest Patrokles
In for Martins AND Kuyt!

178261[/snapback]

178262[/snapback]

It sounds Kuyt is maybe further along than Martins but that Liverpool were also very interested in the bloke.

But I agree about his voice.

Guest Patrokles
Oh Julie fuck off you SLUT!  How do you feel about being Newcastle manager.  Silly fucking cow!

178270[/snapback]

Julie sounds like a mum talking to her son's best friend about his new job.

Edited by Patrokles

I think he's probably quite a shy bloke but with a strong sense of responsibility. I don't care if he's got any charisma - he sounds like he actually relishes this job and really wants to do well. Good luck to him.

Oh Julie fuck off you SLUT!  How do you feel about being Newcastle manager.  Silly fucking cow!

178270[/snapback]

:lol:

178275[/snapback]

There's an hour to talk to him and Julie rings up and says "How are you enjoying the job, Glenn?"! Jesus H Christ! :razz:

178270[/snapback]

178275[/snapback]

There's an hour to talk to him and Julie rings up and says "How are you enjoying the job, Glenn?"! Jesus H Christ! :razz:

178280[/snapback]

:razz:

178270[/snapback]

178275[/snapback]

There's an hour to talk to him and Julie rings up and says "How are you enjoying the job, Glenn?"! Jesus H Christ! :huff:

178280[/snapback]

178282[/snapback]

I only caught the last half and as someone mentioned Roeder's voice is quite difficult to listen to. What were the key points of what he said?

-Someone mentioned that we're in for both Kuyt and Martins, hardly that we're trying to sign both, but just one or the other?

-Were Gravesen or Bridge mentioned, was anyone else mentioned?

-Is every other bloke in Newcastle called Brian?

Didn't listen but I assume absolute shambles?

178288[/snapback]

That's the way - be positive Sima!

It wasn't a shambles at all. I'm not quite sure what people were expecting him to give away as "exclusive" tbh.

Guest Patrokles
Didn't listen but I assume absolute shambles?

178288[/snapback]

That's the way - be positive Sima!

It wasn't a shambles at all. I'm not quite sure what people were expecting him to give away as "exclusive" tbh.

178294[/snapback]

Well, if you live your life based on one's own miserable skewed world view which is based upon assumptions, then you're never wrong. I think that's the Sima logic.