Ever had a bad accident

bobbyshinton

:D

177302[/snapback]

..like you haven't tried it yerself ;)

177306[/snapback]

I put vodka in my watermelon matey and nowt else.... ;)

177311[/snapback]

... vodka in your watermelon???

you mean watermelon in your vodka shirley

you're twisting yer melons man!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

177302[/snapback]

..like you haven't tried it yerself ;)

177306[/snapback]

I put vodka in my watermelon matey and nowt else.... ;)

177311[/snapback]

... vodka in your watermelon???

you mean watermelon in your vodka shirley

you're twisting yer melons man!

177313[/snapback]

nope...you put a hole in the watermelon ( not three by the way ) insert a small funnel and over a few days you fill up the funnel with vodka and let it seep into the melon...great on a hot summer day at a barby !!! ;)

Edited by Radgina

When i was seven i came bleting down dunstanburagh rd in walker on my mates Raleigh Chopper and tried to turn a corner, didn't make it, hit the kerb and went straight through the handlebars and used my face to stop myself on one of the concrete walls under the hedges.

Smashed my jaw to pieces as well as my face and ended up in the rvi wired up for 6 weeks then had to wear a brace resembling Jaws from the bond film for another 8 weeks, it wasn't pretty.

Unbelieveably it didn't alter my good looks in any way, just gave me a couple of scars that give me the rugged look which the birds love. :D

When i was seven i came bleting down dunstanburagh rd in walker on my mates Raleigh Chopper and tried to turn a corner, didn't make it, hit the kerb and went straight through the handlebars and used my face to stop myself on one of the concrete walls under the hedges.

Smashed my jaw to pieces as well as my face and ended up in the rvi wired up for 6 weeks then had to wear a brace resembling Jaws from the bond film for another 8 weeks, it wasn't pretty.

Unbelieveably it didn't alter my good looks in any way, just gave me a couple of scars that give me the rugged look which the birds love. :D

177434[/snapback]

some 8 y/o kid died in West Denton last week in that sort of accident ;)

177434[/snapback]

some 8 y/o kid died in West Denton last week in that sort of accident ;)

177436[/snapback]

Always remember a kid in the next bed from me had somehow came off his bike a gave himslef some nasty internal injuries with his handlebars, he was in a bad way and i seem to remember my mam telling me he wouldn't be right for the rest of his life and how lucky i had been.

Always thought of myself as lucky/a bit of a wimp - no broken bones - got clipped by a taxi on a zebra crossing when I was 7 and was on crutches but only badly bruised.

I have a small scar on my lip where a mate hit me in the mouth with a cricket bat (I was fielding short) - pisser was it was the Friday we broke up for summer hols and I had to stop in for 2 weeks.

Edited by NJS

Guest Toplass-101

Split my head falling off a swing when I was little, had a car crash about 4 years ago, cost 7k and took 4 months to fix my car, I mended quicker I only got bumps n bruises, and I got a piggy back injury whilst pissed last year, and was on crutches for a bit.

Split my head falling off a swing when I was little, had a car crash about 4 years ago, cost 7k and took 4 months to fix my car, I mended quicker I only got bumps n bruises, and I got a piggy back injury whilst pissed last year, and was on crutches for a bit.

177511[/snapback]

You forgot "met peasepud" horrific accident if ever there was one. :razz:

If you two stop seeing each other and the split isn't a nice one will you stop posting on here?

Just a thought :lol: