Bellamy?

Guest alex

Have I missed the thread about him for laying on Crouch's goal then? ;)

176640[/snapback]

I mentioned it on N-O. Got bollocked off Wullie for calling him a dwarf. :)

176646[/snapback]

Wullie's a dwarf ?!?!?!?!?!

Dwarf's will become extinct, if they continually interbreed they'll get smaller and smaller and will eventually be unable to reach the fridge door and hence will starve.

Dwarf's will become extinct, if they continually interbreed they'll get smaller and smaller and will eventually be unable to reach the fridge door and hence will starve.

176649[/snapback]

The gay ones will survive longer by standing on each other's shoulders tbh.

You're also not accounting for the fact they'll eventually be small enough to cross breed with fleas, allowing them to jump massive distances for their food and play wicked slap-bass.

Shoddy. ;)

176649[/snapback]

The gay ones will survive longer by standing on each other's shoulders tbh.

You're also not accounting for the fact they'll eventually be small enough to cross breed with fleas, allowing them to jump massive distances for their food and play wicked slap-bass.

Shoddy. ;)

176656[/snapback]

Ah but you forget, fleas are ginga

vis:

fesem_vlo_small.jpg

Nothing, even a species on the brink of extinction would shag a ginga

Have I missed the thread about him for laying on Crouch's goal then? :)

176640[/snapback]

Hang on...

He crossed a ball so therefore by definition was playing on the wing at the time? ;)

176640[/snapback]

Hang on...

He crossed a ball so therefore by definition was playing on the wing at the time? ;)

176686[/snapback]

Inside left tbh :(

176640[/snapback]

Hang on...

176686[/snapback]

176695[/snapback]

I know he's history but.................. :P

176640[/snapback]

Hang on...

176686[/snapback]

176695[/snapback]

I know he's history but.................. :finger:

176698[/snapback]

You have to let it go Bobby :P Liverpool looked better when he came on like didn't they?

176640[/snapback]

Hang on...

176686[/snapback]

176695[/snapback]

I know he's history but.................. :finger:

176698[/snapback]

You have to let it go Bobby :P Liverpool looked better when he came on like didn't they?

176699[/snapback]

I know it is done and dusted, I will jeer the little scouse bastard when he comes back (ala Andy Cole, Waddler etc) but he was good, can't change that.

What annoys me is all the five live tw*ts who said Souness was right to sell him are the same ones saying he will be an incredible buy for Liverpool. Alan Green is a c*nt.

176849[/snapback]

Good point. Green is a Liverpool fan though which explains the blatant hypocrisy.

What annoys me is all the five live tw*ts who said Souness was right to sell him are the same ones saying he will be an incredible buy for Liverpool. Alan Green is a c*nt.

176849[/snapback]

A Liverpoo supporting c*nt. Like most of the staff at BBC Sport.

Now Spoony (apt name) is going full time on Five Live it's just one big red scouse wankathon.

176862[/snapback]

Spooney presumably got the job because he has (or had) a Radio 1 show and 5Live thought he'd be dead cool to have on 606. His craic is almost as bad as his football knowledge.

Adrian Chiles is the only decent one on 606 because he knows what's going on in the lower leagues to and can craic on with anyone. Spoony's knowledge is restricted to what he's heard other people say about Premiership teams and it's embarrassing when someone rings in wanting to talk about Walsall or whatever and he just doesn't know what to say in response, the cockend.

The BBC want their arses kicking for giving him that job. In fact, one of us should ring up and absolutely slate him for being a know-nowt cockney red every week he's on there. We could set up a rota.

I think (and I might be doing him a disservice here) I heard Spoony on 5 saying his favourite ever Liverpool player is Michael Thomas. Erm... ;)

I think (and I might be doing him a disservice here) I heard Spoony on 5 saying his favourite ever Liverpool player is Michael Thomas. Erm... ;)

176890[/snapback]

:)

I remember getting a lift back after we drew 2-2 with Norwich and Spoony spending the first 5 minutes going on about how the 'canaries tore Nooowcatle apart tonight.' I must have been at the wrong game.

176909[/snapback]

The home game just before Bobby got the sack you mean?

I remember getting a lift back after we drew 2-2 with Norwich and Spoony spending the first 5 minutes going on about how the 'canaries tore Nooowcatle apart tonight.' I must have been at the wrong game.

176909[/snapback]

The home game just before Bobby got the sack you mean?

176911[/snapback]

Aye, we were 2-0 up and it finished 2-2. The point is, I don't remember us being torn apart that night.