Bellamy?

Guest alex

I remember getting a lift back after we drew 2-2 with Norwich and Spoony spending the first 5 minutes going on about how the 'canaries tore Nooowcatle apart tonight.' I must have been at the wrong game.

176909[/snapback]

The home game just before Bobby got the sack you mean?

176911[/snapback]

Aye, we were 2-0 up and it finished 2-2. The point is, I don't remember us being torn apart that night.

176921[/snapback]

Me either, that's why I asked. They played well but we chucked it away tbh. That sort of patter sums him up tbh. That and him being a cockney Liverpool fan.

I'm not too familiar with him, sounds like he's looking for a reaction, though.

We were two nil up and coasting, if I remember correctly, a long ranger that Shay would normally have saved got us nervy and they started pouring pressure on, got the equaliser and could have won it.

I'm not too familiar with him, sounds like he's looking for a reaction, though.

We were two nil up and coasting, if I remember correctly, a long ranger that Shay would normally have saved got us nervy and they started pouring pressure on, got the equaliser and could have won it.

176931[/snapback]

I think he's just clueless mate. He doesn't tend to be controversial, just not particularly knowledgeable (and that's being polite).

He's like the kids you'd get at school (well, at my school) who supprted Man U or Liverpool who on a Monday morning would come in and say 'Man U were class on Saturday' because they'd won 2-0, even though they'd seen neither the game nor the goals. Oh, and they'd also go 'Newcastle were shit' if we'd got beat or drawn, even if we deserved to win. Clueless.

it's a shame like, very good player, hard working and effective shame he won't play for us again, had hoped we could pinch him this summer... but no chance of getting him off Liverpool.

It's a shame like, cos I really like that Michael Thomas

I stuck 606 on last night and it was Ray Stubbs, was hoping that they had given Spoony the spanish archer. Chiles is always good value like. Anyway it took three calls to get an actual Scouse Liverpool fan. You get some weird ones on there, there's a Chelsea fan from Durham.

My personal favourite is a town fan who is totally spineless. He would phone in with his high pitched voice and just agree with Alan Green. After a shit result under Souness he'd be fuming then after Green was finished he'd be all but singing Souness praises.

I remember getting a lift back after we drew 2-2 with Norwich and Spoony spending the first 5 minutes going on about how the 'canaries tore Nooowcatle apart tonight.' I must have been at the wrong game.

176909[/snapback]

The home game just before Bobby got the sack you mean?

176911[/snapback]

Aye, we were 2-0 up and it finished 2-2. The point is, I don't remember us being torn apart that night.

176921[/snapback]

I bet my mortgage he didn't think the same when we came from 2-0 down to snatch a late 2-2 draw at Anfield a few seasons back.

I'd imagine Liverpool were robbed that night! :D

I stuck 606 on last night and it was Ray Stubbs, was hoping that they had given Spoony the spanish archer. Chiles is always good value like. Anyway it took three calls to get an actual Scouse Liverpool fan. You get some weird ones on there, there's a Chelsea fan from Durham.

My personal favourite is a town fan who is totally spineless. He would phone in with his high pitched voice and just agree with Alan Green. After a shit result under Souness he'd be fuming then after Green was finished he'd be all but singing Souness praises.

177174[/snapback]

Aye, that's another reason I can't really listen to Five Live, all they talk about is the supposed 'Big 4' and you get a Chelsea fan from Birmingham, a Man U fan from Devon etc. If a supporter of any other club comes on then they get patronised, sort of 'good for you, supporting that little team, ahhhh bless them.' Really pisses me off, can't listen to 606 now because of it.