Sign in to follow this  
bobbyshinton

Only fools and horses

Watched the one last night where Del meets raquel on a blind date and Rodney gets chased in the robin.

Classic, the best one for me, followed by the Batman one, and Freddy the frog

Guest alex

I love the one where Rodney, Del and Grandad go fishing in Cornwall and the escaped prisoner turns up dressed as a guard. Classic ;)

I like the one where Del had a get rich quick scheme but Rodney was growing disillusioned about being a partner in T.I.T., so uncle Albert told a story about the war. Then they went to the Nags head and Trigger said something stupid, Del never paid his tab and it was implied that Marlene was a slut.

Classic.

When I was 18 went on holiday with my mates to Benidorm (classy). Anyway, OFAH always reminds me of there because every day we'd go to this English bar for a full English and all it showed, all day from morning to night were OFAH videos. Nice with bacon, eggs and a hangover.

Guest alex
When I was 18 went on holiday with my mates to Benidorm (classy).  Anyway, OFAH always reminds me of there because every day we'd go to this English bar for a full English and all it showed, all day from morning to night were OFAH videos.  Nice with bacon, eggs and a hangover.

176668[/snapback]

The bar my cousin worked at 3 summers running in Faliraki played Only Fools and Horses vids all the time apparently. The owner, George, called his dog Trigger ;)

Guest alex
I think Only fools and horses is horribly overated and over repeated and I cant imagine I will ever watch it again, but I have to admit the one where they won a Holiday to Spain and Rodney had to pretend to be 15 made me chuckle

176685[/snapback]

It is on far too often, which spoils it for me too.

When I was 18 went on holiday with my mates to Benidorm (classy).  Anyway, OFAH always reminds me of there because every day we'd go to this English bar for a full English and all it showed, all day from morning to night were OFAH videos.  Nice with bacon, eggs and a hangover.

176668[/snapback]

I'd have preferred Porridge ;)

I like the one where Del had a get rich quick scheme but Rodney was growing disillusioned about being a partner in T.I.T., so uncle Albert told a story about the war.  Then they went to the Nags head and Trigger said something stupid, Del never paid his tab and it was implied that Marlene was a slut.

Classic.

176662[/snapback]

Think I missed that one, hopefully they might repeat it one day and the next and the next. ;)

I like the one where Del had a get rich quick scheme but Rodney was growing disillusioned about being a partner in T.I.T., so uncle Albert told a story about the war.  Then they went to the Nags head and Trigger said something stupid, Del never paid his tab and it was implied that Marlene was a slut.

Classic.

176662[/snapback]

Think I missed that one, hopefully they might repeat it one day and the next and the next. ;)

176794[/snapback]

:) I actually missed the humour first time. nice work HF

I like the one where they become rich, the Peckham spring water one and the one where they go to Holland on a fishing boat for some diamonds.

It is massively over rated mind, and I think every 'Brits abroad' holiday resort has a pub that shows it all day.

Classic.

176662[/snapback]

Think I missed that one, hopefully they might repeat it one day and the next and the next. :)

176794[/snapback]

:( I actually missed the humour first time. nice work HF

176808[/snapback]

What a plonker ;)

Edited by Happy Face