Garlic Bread is Funniest British One-Liner

Happy Face

Dr Fox nailing a crab to the desk. The fucking mong.  ;)

176831[/snapback]

Getting Gary Lineker and Phil Collins to do those fake ads for the charity Nonce-Sense was something else too :) Also, didn't the Daily Star have a massive pop at Chris Morris while having an 'article' / photo about Charlotte Church baps in the same edition when she was only aged 15 or 16?

176840[/snapback]

To be fair, the Lineker bit in particular was the one bit that made me wonder whether some of the celeb soundbites were actually knowing, tongue in cheek participation. But apparently not. Which makes it complete genius for me. :(

The bit where he's got his son on in front of the paedo (in the stocks) is class too-he's put out cos the paedo doesnt fancy his kid. :P

Charlotte Church's baps are to be avoided at any age.

Dr Fox nailing a crab to the desk. The fucking mong.  ;)

176831[/snapback]

"Paedophiles share more genes with crabs than they do humans - That's scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it but it is scientific fact" :)

EDIT:

Had to post this, one of my favourite Brass Eye clips.

Edited by Ted Maul

hate these polls, it's not "the funniest" it's "Whats popular at the moment you took this poll"

one liners from british comedy and surprise surprise a Peter Kay line won it but nowt from Porridge?

I'm just impressed that the entire list failed to be populated by clips from Little Britain

176877[/snapback]

An issue of symmetry?

176879[/snapback]

Marty Feldmans eyes tbh.

176888[/snapback]

Where is he these days anyway? ;)

176877[/snapback]

An issue of symmetry?

176879[/snapback]

Marty Feldmans eyes tbh.

176888[/snapback]

I wouldn't mind, as I would only be looking at one at a time !

4. Father Ted

Father Ted: "I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do. Whereas priests... more drink?"

176673[/snapback]

I'm just watching a bit father Ted here. I love the line Ted says when Jack dies and comes back to life...

"So there he is, risen from the dead. Like....that fella......E.T."

:D

Edited by Happy Face

That BBC Greatest Sitcom poll was a fucking joke. The "voted" top 10 were given a Saturday night each, with a special about the show and then a selected episode of it - but of course the BBC can't show Father Ted, so shunted it to number 11. Utterly transparent bollocks.