Videos on newcastle world

maggiespaws

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm sure someone will tell me if it's not.

Has anyone else had problems with the audio in the high quality version of the clips? Most of the ones I look at play reeeaaaaalllly slow. You know how the voices go really low when you slow video down?

Just trying to work out if it's me or the site.

I always used to download the videos rather than watch the streaming versions.  Dunno if that's any help. ;)

176833[/snapback]

Yeah, tried that and it's the same. It happens if I play it in both rela player and Windows Media.

Here's an example: Last night I tried to watch the 'The Roeder Review - Job Done' clip. Same problem. Now have you looked at that one and it's ok? If so, then the question's answered really.

Download VLC media player, use that to play the downloaded clip.

It could just be a fuck up at their end, I can't check as I no longer use them but they've obviously got their PhDs from the University of Fuck Muppetry.

Download VLC media player, use that to play the downloaded clip.

It could just be a ---- up at their end, I can't check as I no longer use them but they've obviously got their PhDs from the University of ---- Muppetry.

176976[/snapback]

Yeah, not tried VLC on my PC. Irritating thing is, they used to work fine with Windows Media. I'll see what Gemmil says when he sees my post. It will help establish if it's me or NW.

I always used to download the videos rather than watch the streaming versions.  Dunno if that's any help. ;)

176833[/snapback]

Yeah, tried that and it's the same. It happens if I play it in both rela player and Windows Media.

Here's an example: Last night I tried to watch the 'The Roeder Review - Job Done' clip. Same problem. Now have you looked at that one and it's ok? If so, then the question's answered really.

176966[/snapback]

I haven't subscribed to it for years but never had this problem at the time. If you're watching an interview with Shola, that's just how he talks, but I can't explain the Roeder thing.

I haven't subscribed to it for years but never had this problem at the time.  If you're watching an interview with Shola, that's just how he talks, but I can't explain the Roeder thing.

176997[/snapback]

Brain tumour? :D

;)

I haven't subscribed to it for years but never had this problem at the time.  If you're watching an interview with Shola, that's just how he talks, but I can't explain the Roeder thing.

176997[/snapback]

Brain tumour? ;)

;)

177072[/snapback]

I was gonna make that joke but thought better of it. :D