Campell,cisse,anelka,kanoute,and vaina is back!

nufc1984

absolutely ridiculous paper talk this morning,

the times

Newcastle have made a desperate late bid to try to snatch Fredi Kanoute from under the noses of Sevilla, and are planning a swap with Kanoute for Jermaine Jenas.

Newcastle United are ready to pounce for Arsenal's want-away defender Sol Campbell.Newcastle lead the chase for the England defender but it remains to be seen if they will meet Arsenal's £5million valuation.

Newcastle United are being linked with a shock move for Liverpool striker Djibril Cisse.

The Times says Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez is ready to sell the Frenchman to make way for Real Madrid's Michael Owen. :D

the sun

Fed up Newcastle United are ready to shelve their bid for Fenerbahce striker Nicolas Anelka.

The Turks have again upped their asking price - this time to £8million - for the Frenchman, who is desperate to move to Tyneside.

It leaves Toon boss Graeme Souness no nearer landing Anelka after over a month of chasing the forward he wanted more than any other of his summer targets.

oh yeah and viana has been ordered back to tyneside,thats probably the only true thing in the papers this morning!!!!

:D:D:D:sun::rolleyes::rolleyes::):):icon_lol::blush::blush:

Edited by nufc1984

I saw on teletext this morning that some lad who was on trials at Arsenal reported that Sol Campbell had handed in a transfer request at Highbury.

There might actually be some legs in that one, he was miffed at not starting the FA Cup inal, and reportedly fell out with Wenger.

Anyone else see Souey having a quiet word with Sol at Highbury just before half time last week?

Guest King3000
Anyone else see Souey having a quiet word with Sol at Highbury just before half time last week?

14375[/snapback]

Campbell and Boumsong would be brilliant at the back but I don't think he is worth 5mil. : :D

14375[/snapback]

Campbell and Boumsong would be brilliant at the back but I don't think he is worth 5mil. : :D

14408[/snapback]

Well thats the price we were quoted for Dystin not so long back and I know who I would rather have.

absolutely ridiculous paper talk this morning,

the times

Newcastle have made a desperate late bid to try to snatch Fredi Kanoute from under the noses of Sevilla, and are planning a swap with Kanoute for Jermaine Jenas.

Newcastle United are being linked with a shock move for Liverpool striker Djibril Cisse.

The Times says Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez is ready to sell the Frenchman to make way for Real Madrid's Michael Owen.  :blink:

the sun

Fed up Newcastle United are ready to shelve their bid for Fenerbahce striker Nicolas Anelka.

The Turks have again upped their asking price - this time to £8million - for the Frenchman, who is desperate to move to Tyneside.

Oh dear, I think this highlights the failure and desperation of Newcastle. A late bid to snatch Kanoute, FFS...