Talking during sex.

Walliver

I'm not sure yet, she's been away for a few days. 

While I'm waiting for her, I have another, not completely unrelated, question to ask.  When releaxing in a gentleman's way, do you always shake hands with the unemployed in the same position or do you try to mix it up a bit ?

180143[/snapback]

Apparently sitting on your hand until it's numb makes it feel like someone else is doing it. Personally I find it feels like wanking with a numb hand.

Also, you try your other hand, but this is harder than it seems.

180183[/snapback]

:( Can't believe you've tried that, you extreme wanker.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I'm waiting for her, I have another, not completely unrelated, question to ask.  When releaxing in a gentleman's way, do you always shake hands with the unemployed in the same position or do you try to mix it up a bit ?

180143[/snapback]

Apparently sitting on your hand until it's numb makes it feel like someone else is doing it. Personally I find it feels like wanking with a numb hand.

180183[/snapback]

180194[/snapback]

ive tried wanking with my left hand but its impossible. :(

180143[/snapback]

180183[/snapback]

180194[/snapback]

Jimbo's got competition tbh.

Ive always thought of myself as adventurous and open minded but

BANANA MAN

This is an easy one. Simply peel a banana (you can eat it later), slip the peel over your penis, and masturbate with it. The banana slime is a great lubricant. You can warm up the peel in the microwave for added sensations. Also, you might have better results if you peel the banana by making just one cut in the peel and removing the fruit through the single cut; you can then cut off the end of the banana peel and insert your penis through that end.

:(:(

I wouldn't imagine there would be that many "positions" to get in to have a wank ?? :(

180255[/snapback]

http://www.jackinworld.com/

Jimbo's bible I reckon.

180594[/snapback]

Amateurs tbh, fancy needing a website to learn the many varried and different wanking positions and techniques.

Jimbo's progression is purely self-taut.

180817[/snapback]

Too right, its taken years of selfless dedication......