Video Game: Bully

MattM4

PS2 only I think.

Rockstar usually release on PS2 first, before moving to other formats, don't they?

Sounds promising, hopes it's more GTA than Manhunt.

The Xbox version was canned so I think it will be PS2 for a good while yet.

Don't see the fuss really because as Renton said its age restricted and up to parents whether they allow their kids to play it or not.

And as Gemmill said any kid that beats somebody up because of a video game would do it anyway as they're a complete dick.

The whole issue of blaming stuff on video game violence is complete bollocks anyway, its down to the parenting, teaching and society in this (or other) country in gerneral.

The perfect example is Japan where kids are exposed to more violent and graphic computer games, animation, comics and the like than anywhere else but they are brought up to respect parents and authority, to regard education and work as important and they don't have half the juvenile crime problems we have.

As a kid i watched and played shitloads of violent things, but funnilly enough i didn't ever feel the need to copy them as i realised they are seperate from the real world and i'd been brought up to know right from wrong.