Can you sprain the arch of your foot?

Craig

Well I'm popping the ibuprofen and it's been heavily strapped this morning. Nursey thinks it may be the same as what you guys are on about but she's wanting me to go for an x-ray as, going by the force that it was hit with, it may have fractured a cuneiform bone (whatever that is)....

Sounds like you have damaged your plantar fascia like, as has been suggested - basically you may have torn the connective tissue on the soles of your feet.

I suffer from intemittent plantar fasciitis. It's pretty bad - about 3 or 4 times a year I wake up to find I can't put any weight on my feet. Nothing helps - it's an extremely nasty and debilitating condition.

177607[/snapback]

Is that cos you're so fat your feet sometimes object?

177616[/snapback]

Waiting for this. I've got flat feet you twunt!

But excess weight probably doesn't help....

Sounds like you have damaged your plantar fascia like, as has been suggested - basically you may have torn the connective tissue on the soles of your feet.

I suffer from intemittent plantar fasciitis. It's pretty bad - about 3 or 4 times a year I wake up to find I can't put any weight on my feet. Nothing helps - it's an extremely nasty and debilitating condition.

177607[/snapback]

177616[/snapback]

177630[/snapback]

So've I mate. All the cool people have got them. :D

177607[/snapback]

177616[/snapback]

177630[/snapback]

177643[/snapback]

Ah, that explains why you walk like a penguin ;)

177607[/snapback]

177616[/snapback]

177630[/snapback]

177643[/snapback]

Ah, that explains why you walk like a penguin ;)

177800[/snapback]

I think you'll find it's called the Harlem Shuffle. ;)

177607[/snapback]

I did that once landing after leaping for a header.

Cue a short joke. :D

177607[/snapback]

177616[/snapback]

177630[/snapback]

So've I mate. All the cool people have got them. ;)

177643[/snapback]

The fish people out of stingray

Boumsong

:D

How does Gemmill get on his tip-toes to the top shelf/cookie jar etc etc etc with feet like that?

177832[/snapback]

You honestly think the cookies get that far in his house? :D