Oldish Video but still quite good

Guest Patrokles

Guest Patrokles

Although I have to say that I really have a dislike of the guy who did this, based purely on his smug maths/chess-clubby voice and the fact that I know he's blatantly a cunt, I still have to admit that the final reaction he gets from the girl walking down the street is beautiful.

http://gprime.net/video.php/pottercrash

The principle of what he did was unforgivable imo.

Even though I have been on a promise not to get into trouble for quite some time now, if he had done that to me I would have lamped him tbh.

Edited by snakehips

Guest Patrokles

I do feel sorry for the kids if there were any there. But the adults got what was coming to them for queueing up at midnight.

Guest Patrokles
surely theyd read the books anyway ?

177529[/snapback]

Nah, it was the night it was first released when the bookshops opened at midnight so everyone could get their copy first. The story was leaked.

Any adult queuing for a Harry Potter book in the middle of the night deserves whatever's coming to them tbh.

177555[/snapback]

110% truth !

would have been even better if there had been more people, there was only about 6 outside the shop, had they been queing round the corner it would have been far more impressive.

Guest Patrokles
Any adult queuing for a Harry Potter book in the middle of the night deserves whatever's coming to them tbh.

177555[/snapback]

110% truth !

would have been even better if there had been more people, there was only about 6 outside the shop, had they been queing round the corner it would have been far more impressive.

177564[/snapback]

And the fact that the guy doing it was obviously bricking it at the prospect of shouting and then drives off panting like he was in a high-speed car chase.

Calimag on N-O queued up at midnight for the last one iirc. :D I can't remember if he said he dressed up or not though.

Canny pathetic of the kid to do it in a drive-by style though, although judging by that lasses reaction she would have kicked him all over the shop if she could have got her hands on him.

By the way, Alex ruined the last one for some people on N-O by posting a link to a T-shirt with a spoiler on it.  People went INSANE.  It was class. :D

177713[/snapback]

I do believe you still need to read Harry Potter after declaring we wouldn't sign Owen..

By the way, Alex ruined the last one for some people on N-O by posting a link to a T-shirt with a spoiler on it.  People went INSANE.  It was class. :D

177713[/snapback]

I do believe you still need to read Harry Potter after declaring we wouldn't sign Owen..

177745[/snapback]

;)

Is it not enough that we DID sign Owen, Catherine? Must you force me to read those.......children's things!? ;)

Guest Patrokles

177713[/snapback]

177745[/snapback]

;)

Is it not enough that we DID sign Owen, Catherine? Must you force me to read those.......children's things!? ;)

177763[/snapback]

It'll only take you an evening. It's candy-floss literature. The Worst Witch only more hollywood.

177713[/snapback]

177745[/snapback]

;)

177763[/snapback]

They're children's books, Scott. It'll take you no time at all. You don't want to be seen to be backtracking now, do you? ;)

177713[/snapback]

177745[/snapback]

;)

177763[/snapback]

They're children's books, Scott. It'll take you no time at all. You don't want to be seen to be backtracking now, do you? ;)

177786[/snapback]

I really don't mind. If I read them I won't be able to come over all superior every time someone mentions them. ;)

177713[/snapback]

177745[/snapback]

;)

177763[/snapback]

177786[/snapback]

I really don't mind. If I read them I won't be able to come over all superior every time someone mentions them. ;)

177790[/snapback]

And gawd forbid, you may even enjoy them ;)

177713[/snapback]

177745[/snapback]

;)

177763[/snapback]

177786[/snapback]

177790[/snapback]

And gawd forbid, you may even enjoy them ;)

177794[/snapback]

Pah! I'm out of my Meg and Mog stage! ;)