So the missus/GF/lass goes away with her mates...

sammynb

And when she gets home she tells you she has decided to go a little grunge. Which would you prefer she had done?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Was going to ask what prompted this. Tale to tell Sammy m'dear?

177549[/snapback]

Nothing recent miss mags just fighting my roots - personally I'd take all including the dyke GF if she could help me fix the car and her penis was no better than mine. :D

Not suprised by that Sammy. Funny story here recently- a good friend of mine finally got the nerve up for his own Prince Albert... was pleased as punch the lad was until he found out why he was told no sex for 2 months. 2 words- wet dream. His rather hysterical recounting of waking up to find himself in a literal puddle of blood was beyond funny. He didn't take too well to my suggestion of applying ice.... :D

Not suprised by that Sammy. Funny story here recently- a good friend of mine finally got the nerve up for his own Prince Albert... was pleased as punch the lad was until he found out why he was told no sex for 2 months. 2 words- wet dream. His rather hysterical recounting of waking up to find himself in a literal puddle of blood was beyond funny. He didn't take too well to my suggestion of applying ice....  :D

177551[/snapback]

He could of lanced it, oh that's right he did ;)

Oh that reminds me I forgot branding!

None of the above tbh.  Minging!

177572[/snapback]

I'd call you a poof but that'd be an insult to meenzer. :D

177598[/snapback]

Here man, if you want some grotty wifey with bits of lead hanging out of her, you're more than welcome to her. ;)

177572[/snapback]

I'd call you a poof but that'd be an insult to meenzer. :D

177598[/snapback]

Here man, if you want some grotty wifey with bits of lead hanging out of her, you're more than welcome to her. ;)

177602[/snapback]

Lead????

What you think I want to go fishing?

Rather have some dorty, tatted up girl who may relax a little than a royal virgin queen.

Quick quiz erasure boy: Pound for pound, time and place (so not a 2006 comparison).

Siouxsie Sioux or Jessica Simpson?

177572[/snapback]

I'd call you a poof but that'd be an insult to meenzer. ;)

177598[/snapback]

177602[/snapback]

Lead????

What you think I want to go fishing?

Rather have some dorty, tatted up girl who may relax a little than a royal virgin queen.

Quick quiz erasure boy: Pound for pound, time and place (so not a 2006 comparison).

Siouxsie Sioux or Jessica Simpson?

177611[/snapback]

I'm guessing you'll say Siouxsie Sioux. :D She was an absolute munter ffs.

siouxsie_sioux203_203x152.jpg

For all she's a vacuous tart, I'll take Jessica Simpson over that freakshow, thanks. ;)

I agree with Gemmill here tbh. Each to their own but pierced genitals and trashy tats leave me cold.

177624[/snapback]

No colder than the lonely bed you and Gemmill each have to face at your respective houses each evening :D

Good pic of Siouxsie Sioux Gemm, thanks ;)

Edited by sammynb

I agree with Gemmill here tbh. Each to their own but pierced genitals and trashy tats leave me cold.

177624[/snapback]

No colder than the lonely bed you and Gemmill each have to face at your respective houses each evening :D

177633[/snapback]

;)

True for Gemmill but not me I'm glad to say.

I've not voted. Wtf is a labret piercing btw? Actually, I reckon I can work it out...... :D

177638[/snapback]

Actually it's not as bad as you think.

It's the piercing that protrudes from the area between underneath the bottom lip and the chin. Designed to stimulate the scrotum when deep throating one's partner.

Is that what you thought it was?

I've not voted. Wtf is a labret piercing btw? Actually, I reckon I can work it out...... :D

177638[/snapback]

Actually it's not as bad as you think.

It's the piercing that protrudes from the area between underneath the bottom lip and the chin. Designed to stimulate the scrotum when deep throating one's partner.

Is that what you thought it was?

177644[/snapback]

Honestly mate, it's YOU that's the weird one being into all this shit. That is foul! I bet you're one of these who likes those huge rings people get inserted into their earlobes. They must look idiotic then they take them out and their earlobes are hanging down past their hairline.

Honestly mate, it's YOU that's the weird one being into all this shit.  That is foul!  I bet you're one of these who likes those huge rings people get inserted into their earlobes.  They must look idiotic then they take them out and their earlobes are hanging down past their hairline.

You're touchy today young man. :D

Nope no flesh tunnels on me Gemmill my cardigan wearing accountant friend.

Not my thing and like you I don't think they are attractive but hey each to their own I say.

What happens when "that one" turns Gemmill, she's funny, you think she is attractive (gorgeous even), she's smart and can out add you, she even has her own calculator! Then after 6 months of dating you finally get her home into bed and as she takes off her pure white marks and sparks, there gleaming you in the face is a clit ring the size of your little finger and pierced nipples with d-bolts large enough to lift a truck?

What you politely ask her to leave, never to see her again because she's "the weird one"?

Or do you bone up and go where you wanted to go in the first place, moving into the realms of a ride you will never forget? ;)

Honestly mate, it's YOU that's the weird one being into all this shit.  That is foul!  I bet you're one of these who likes those huge rings people get inserted into their earlobes.  They must look idiotic then they take them out and their earlobes are hanging down past their hairline.

Not my thing and like you I don't think they are attractive but hey each to their own I say.

What happens when "that one" turns Gemmill, she's funny, you think she is attractive (gorgeous even), she's smart and can out add you, she even has her own calculator! Then after 6 months of dating you finally get her home into bed and as she takes off her pure white marks and sparks, there gleaming you in the face is a clit ring the size of your little finger and pierced nipples with d-bolts large enough to lift a truck?

What you politely ask her to leave, never to see her again because she's "the weird one"?

Or do you bone up and go where you wanted to go in the first place, moving into the realms of a ride you will never forget? ;)

177672[/snapback]

How am I touchy, you ginger gimp? ;)

Oh, and keep your fantasies to yourself, you strange strange man. ;)

Flesh tunnels. Jesus wept!

177672[/snapback]

How am I touchy, you ginger gimp? ;)

Oh, and keep your fantasies to yourself, you strange strange man. ;)

Flesh tunnels. Jesus wept!

177676[/snapback]

I'm going to go all leaze on you here:

You haven't answered my question!

You call me weird when you're the one talking about gimps ;)