• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean, Welsh boy!  That spelling is spot on. :razz:

Or are you on about something else? :lol:

178121[/snapback]

you know i think you're right. why did i think there was an S missing from there somewhere. I feel all sheepish now ( see what i did there :razz: quality wordplay I think you'll find)

im not welsh either, just a gateshead lad with a messed up accent!

178121[/snapback]

you know i think you're right. why did i think there was an S missing from there somewhere. I feel all sheepish now ( see what i did there :razz: quality wordplay I think you'll find)

178135[/snapback]

quality :huff:

178121[/snapback]

178135[/snapback]

Feeling Sheepish!!, you must be welsh tbh

178121[/snapback]

178135[/snapback]

178150[/snapback]

:huff:

178121[/snapback]

178135[/snapback]

178150[/snapback]

178154[/snapback]

Welsh national sport

sheep.gif

178121[/snapback]

178135[/snapback]

178150[/snapback]

178154[/snapback]

Welsh national sport

sheep.gif

178162[/snapback]

oh in case i didnt understand my own joke eh?

Im wasted in here eh

What do you mean, Welsh boy!  That spelling is spot on. :icon_lol:

Or are you on about something else? :icon_lol:

178121[/snapback]

you know i think you're right. why did i think there was an S missing from there somewhere. I feel all sheepish now ( see what i did there :icon_lol: quality wordplay I think you'll find)

178135[/snapback]

178150[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

178154[/snapback]

Welsh national sport

sheep.gif

178162[/snapback]

oh in case i didnt understand my own joke eh?

Im wasted in here eh

178181[/snapback]

:lol::razz: :razz: :huff:<_<

Arsenal's Jose Antonio Reyes has revealed that Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has cleared the way for the winger to join Real Madrid this week. (Various)

Newcastle want Wigan striker Henri Camara - only days before the two clubs meet in their Premiership opener. (Daily Mirror)  :lol:

Newcastle will tell Inter Milan to drop the £10m asking price for Obafemi Martins because the Magpies are looking into rumours from Nigeria that the striker is possibly six years older than his reported age of 21. (The Sun)

Manchester City defender Sylvain Distin is under pressure to give a quick decision over a possible £4m move to Middlesbrough. (Daily Mirror)

Wigan boss Paul Jewell has warned Tottenham that the price of Pascal Chimbonda may rise if Spurs do not meet the £6m valuation of the defender before the transfer deadline on 31 August. (The Independent) Ashley Cole's move from Arsenal to Chelsea looks dead in the water, with the Gunners refusing to budge from their £25m valuation of the left-back. (Daily Star)

OTHER GOSSIP

Chelsea midfielder Michael Ballack faces a race against time to be fit for Sunday's Premiership opener with Manchester City after it emerged the hip injury that led to him limping out of last weekend's Community Shield game has been a problem for some time. (Daily Mirror)

Meanwhile, Ballack believes goals from fellow Chelsea new boy Andriy Shevchenko will lead Chelsea to a third Premiership title in a row. (The Sun)

Randy Lerner has promised Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill a £50m transfer kitty and a five-year contract if the American billionaire takes over the club. (Various)

Former England captain David Beckham, who was dropped from his national squad for Wednesday's friendly with Greece, has been told by Real Madrid that they want him to stay and are keen for contract talks to begin. (The Sun)

Referee Graham Poll, who was sent home early from the World Cup after booking Croatia's Josip Simunic three times before sending him off, will take charge of Arsenal's first Premiership game at their new Emirates Stadium - against Aston Villa on Saturday. (Various)

Falkirk defender Craig Ireland, who missed the final three months of last season, will be sidelined for at least two months after a second knee operation. (Daily Record)

Reading boss Steve Coppell has ordered the Reading boo-boys to lay off contract rebel Steve Sidwell, who was jeered by his own fans during Saturday's friendly with Feyenoord. (The Sun)

FUNNIES

Plymouth boss Ian Holloway has vowed to stand a £2,000 round of drinks as a thank you to the 700 fans who made the 805-mile round trip to Sunderland on Saturday. He said: "Anyone who travelled up there please send me a letter. I would love to buy you a drink."

177556[/snapback]

...No he wasn't...

Arsenal's Jose Antonio Reyes has revealed that Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has cleared the way for the winger to join Real Madrid this week. (Various)

Newcastle want Wigan striker Henri Camara - only days before the two clubs meet in their Premiership opener. (Daily Mirror)  :lol:

Newcastle will tell Inter Milan to drop the £10m asking price for Obafemi Martins because the Magpies are looking into rumours from Nigeria that the striker is possibly six years older than his reported age of 21. (The Sun)

Manchester City defender Sylvain Distin is under pressure to give a quick decision over a possible £4m move to Middlesbrough. (Daily Mirror)

Wigan boss Paul Jewell has warned Tottenham that the price of Pascal Chimbonda may rise if Spurs do not meet the £6m valuation of the defender before the transfer deadline on 31 August. (The Independent) Ashley Cole's move from Arsenal to Chelsea looks dead in the water, with the Gunners refusing to budge from their £25m valuation of the left-back. (Daily Star)

OTHER GOSSIP

Chelsea midfielder Michael Ballack faces a race against time to be fit for Sunday's Premiership opener with Manchester City after it emerged the hip injury that led to him limping out of last weekend's Community Shield game has been a problem for some time. (Daily Mirror)

Meanwhile, Ballack believes goals from fellow Chelsea new boy Andriy Shevchenko will lead Chelsea to a third Premiership title in a row. (The Sun)

Randy Lerner has promised Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill a £50m transfer kitty and a five-year contract if the American billionaire takes over the club. (Various)

Former England captain David Beckham, who was dropped from his national squad for Wednesday's friendly with Greece, has been told by Real Madrid that they want him to stay and are keen for contract talks to begin. (The Sun)

Referee Graham Poll, who was sent home early from the World Cup after booking Croatia's Josip Simunic three times before sending him off, will take charge of Arsenal's first Premiership game at their new Emirates Stadium - against Aston Villa on Saturday. (Various)

Falkirk defender Craig Ireland, who missed the final three months of last season, will be sidelined for at least two months after a second knee operation. (Daily Record)

Reading boss Steve Coppell has ordered the Reading boo-boys to lay off contract rebel Steve Sidwell, who was jeered by his own fans during Saturday's friendly with Feyenoord. (The Sun)

FUNNIES

Plymouth boss Ian Holloway has vowed to stand a £2,000 round of drinks as a thank you to the 700 fans who made the 805-mile round trip to Sunderland on Saturday. He said: "Anyone who travelled up there please send me a letter. I would love to buy you a drink."

177556[/snapback]

...No he wasn't...

178449[/snapback]

gaf8sk.gif

OTHER GOSSIP

FUNNIES

177556[/snapback]

...No he wasn't...

178449[/snapback]

gaf8sk.gif

178450[/snapback]

I just had to correct it. :razz:

Reminds me very much of the Owen situation last summer. Everyone expects him to move to Liverpool as it appears to be the better prospect but the Reds (and more specifically, Benitez), just don't seem as interested as us.

My thoughts are he'll either come to us or stay with Feyenoord..

Reminds me very much of the Owen situation last summer. Everyone expects him to move to Liverpool as it appears to be the better prospect but the Reds (and more specifically, Benitez), just don't seem as interested as us.

My thoughts are he'll either come to us or stay with Feyenoord..

178593[/snapback]

I'd love it if we got him instead of Liverpool, simply to piss off all the Liverpool-loving 'experts' who were crying about Owen joining us last year.