TV channels that you hate but

bobbyshinton

Cannot turn off.

Me and Mrs S. watched bid tv last night, what a pile of crap. 10 pairs of Pierre Cardin Boxers for 5.99, yes 5.99, 7.99 postage and 1.50 a minute on the phone.

We watched while 200 pairs of the buggers in Xl went, then 200 XXL.

Effing brilliant shouting at the telly and taking the piss out of the buyers. Brad from Dudley ffs

Then the God channells, jesus

Has anyone ever bought off here and does anyone have similar views on other channels

Edited by bobbyshinton

When I had SKY I used to find it quite theraputic to watch QVC for some reason. Never bought anything, but liked listening to the bullshit in an attempt to make a sale. Bid Up is like that as well, entertaining to hear how they try to sell tat.

Peter Simon (who did 'Run the Risk') appears on BidTV now. So I've heard anyway :D

177706[/snapback]

You bought a set of pans off there iirc. ;)

177718[/snapback]

Wor lass did aye. Quality too at a bargain price. They do actually sell some decent stuff but the problem is you have to wade through a whole load of shite. Some of the presenters are canny funny in an unintentional Alan Partridge-stylee. Oh, who am I trying to kid? ;)

Lurv Bid tv and Price Drop tv ;) Soooo cheesy but a good larf.

That Simon fella should have his 'puter checked, says wor lass ;)

Found another one last night - I think I was surfing whilst the boxer shorts were on - 'GEMtv' !!!!!!! :D Rings starting prices at £2350 selling for £105.50-ish; now there's a real bargain ;););)

Bobby. Bobby. Bobby. I used to hold you in such high esteem.....

177629[/snapback]

To be a rounded person you have try everything once (no I have never had ione up the ass) ;)

177635[/snapback]

I know exaclty what you mean. Pedigree chum on the old nuts, eh? :D

Does anyone else remember Peter Simon in the NOTW claiming that he used to get loads of letters off filthy debauched housewives begging him to ;) gunge ;) them? Reckons he lived it up away from the cameras and was quite the sex symbol. :D

Does anyone else remember Peter Simon in the NOTW claiming that he used to get loads of letters off filthy debauched housewives begging him to ;) gunge ;) them?  Reckons he lived it up away from the cameras and was quite the sex symbol. :D

177818[/snapback]

Trying too hard I reckon. He's camp as a row of tents.

I bought one of these of shopping channel whilst pissed once

item-EX0gravity-strider.jpg

Didnt see a huge amount of action

177839[/snapback]

:D Wor lass bought a steam cleaner after she'd watched the 10 minute long ad post-vino. Sent it back when she was sober though.

177839[/snapback]

Bung it Gemmills way to help with his spaz feet and waist issues.

177839[/snapback]

Bung it Gemmills way to help with his spaz feet and waist issues.

177845[/snapback]

Shut it, hairy shoulders - like a hobbit on a rack! :D

Anyway, is that the Gazelle, spongebob? Did the bloke with the pony tail that was advertising it not put you off? ;)

Wor lass also bought some ab exercise thingy I'd forgotten all about which ended up at the tip.

177886[/snapback]

Cut up her credit card, the lass sounds dangerous!

177932[/snapback]

She has actually cut up a credit card and a couple of store cards in the not too distant past :D

She has actually cut up a credit card and a couple of store cards in the not too distant past :D

177937[/snapback]

Making up for lacking in other *ahem* areas of her life. ;)