My spare room, what to do

bobbyshinton

Me Daughter is moving out so I will have a spare room. Mrs S wants to keep it nice for visitors :D

Woor youngen wants a multi Gym in it, daft bastard will come through the ceiling.

I'm stumped, although I want nowt to do with the above, I do not know what I want.

Any ideas

Edited by bobbyshinton

Stick a sofa bed in there and a plasma screen and turn it into the Shinton cinema room a la MTV Cribs. :D

177653[/snapback]

Get a fancy fish tank and lots of big photos of yourself on the wall and voila....the Shinton crib is complete.

put a large table in the centre with a pool-hall light fitting hanging from the ceiling (cut the tassles off though) create a mock up of Newcastle city centre, complete with matchbox cars and the like, then spend hours pushing things around with them pushing-sticks you see on WWII movies (to represent squadrons of Fokkers) murmuring to yourself.

Have a chalk board with nicknames, locations and times written on it.

Biff- Pink Lane 16:27

Gobbo- Highgate street 16:48

Have a pile of black and white hooped jersey's in the corner along side sacks with a big Dollar sign beside the word Swag.

:D

if you live in newcastle, you could rent it out to people coming down to the piss ups...

177710[/snapback]

Good idea :lol:

:razz: May i book in now? (its a pain to have to find somewhere to stay if i want to come up for a match) :razz: