Wheelie Bins are ok, if you get to know them

bobbyshinton

I was very anti wheelie bins when they were first introduced, now 2 years on I like them.

They make a great clattering noise when depositing in them (?) also the rumble on bin man day when a fleet of them go down the drive way it is like listening to a fly past by a squad of spitfires.

Anyone on here not got one?

I've ordered one three times from the council. Every time it comes I get to use it for about three days before some gypsy arsehole in my back lane nicks it. I've just taken to using anyone and everyone else's now. It requires a certain amount of stealth, but they asked for it. ;):D

I've ordered one three times from the council.  Every time it comes I get to use it for about three days before some gypsy arsehole in my back lane nicks it.  I've just taken to using anyone and everyone else's now.  It requires a certain amount of stealth, but they asked for it. ;):D

177717[/snapback]

North Tyneside Council are shit. FACT!

Our recycling stuff is shit, North Tyneside council gave us this little black box to put the stuff in that's just not big enough. The first week we all got them it was windy and all the plastic bottles and paper was flying down the street, since then no-one in my street uses them. Shame really, but they're just not pratical. Wheelie bins though are canny, just make sure you paint your number on in case your thieving neighbours try to take it.

Our recycling stuff is shit, North Tyneside council gave us this little black box to put the stuff in that's just not big enough. The first week we all got them it was windy and all the plastic bottles and paper was flying down the street, since then no-one in my street uses them. Shame really, but they're just not pratical. Wheelie bins though are canny, just make sure you paint your number on in case your thieving neighbours try to take it.

177764[/snapback]

That was my mistake. I'm tempted to steal my last one back cos it's different to all the other ones. I fear the bloke who nicked it might pan my head in though.