Sorry, am I racist but I did laugh.

bobbyshinton

Taken from the bbc web site, the coppers name :D

All UK airports have now relaxed the restrictions on hand luggage introduced in the wake of Thursday's alert over a possible terror plot.

The new guidelines - which allow one item of hand luggage the size of a laptop computer bag - were delayed until Tuesday at Heathrow and Gatwick.

Flight cancellations and delays are set to move into a sixth day.

Meanwhile, a senior policeman has criticised calls for screening of passengers for likely terrorist types.

Metropolitan Police Chief Superintendent Ali Dizaei said such a move could create an offence of "travelling whilst Asian".

Taken from the bbc web site, the coppers name :D

All UK airports have now relaxed the restrictions on hand luggage introduced in the wake of Thursday's alert over a possible terror plot.

The new guidelines - which allow one item of hand luggage the size of a laptop computer bag - were delayed until Tuesday at Heathrow and Gatwick.

Meanwhile, a senior policeman has criticised calls for screening of passengers for likely terrorist types.

Metropolitan Police Chief Superintendent Ali Dizaei said such a move could create an offence of "travelling whilst Asian".

177829[/snapback]

I saw him on the BBC news this morning he seemed pretty pissed off. It wouldn`t make you racist to laugh at the comment i wouldn`t have thought. Have any non asian/ muslim people blown up any planes or trains? Honest question as i don`t know?

Guest Patrokles

As I said before, back in 2004, the American officials pulled someone in for a half hour interview because his name sounded foreign.

In the US, bombings in Oklahoma City and Atlanta resulted in dozens of "Muslim looking" people being interrogated with the results in both cases being that the guilty partys were right-wing white guys.

Taken from the bbc web site, the coppers name :lol:

177829[/snapback]

I saw him on the BBC news this morning he seemed pretty pissed off. It wouldn`t make you racist to laugh at the comment i wouldn`t have thought. Have any non asian/ muslim people blown up any planes or trains? Honest question as i don`t know?

177912[/snapback]

Robin Reid tried but failed, possibly because he was white and only a converted muslim tbh.

"Have any non asian/ muslim people blown up any planes or trains? Honest question as i don`t know?"

see the thread on bombs on planes...............

Taken from the bbc web site, the coppers name :lol:

177829[/snapback]

177912[/snapback]

Robin Reid tried but failed, possibly because he was white and only a converted muslim tbh.

178108[/snapback]

His fight with Calzaghe was brilliant

Robin-Reid6.jpg