anyone live in Chester-Le-Street

themags

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where you from ted? Im intrigued to know how you know somuch about CLS if its so shit?

178211[/snapback]

Washington and I regularly venture into Chester for nights out when nee one can afford to go to Newcastle.

Whey it cannit be that bad then if commute from washington for a night out!

178238[/snapback]

My lass and a few of my mates live in Barley Mow so it's £6 at most to get there in a taxi. Rather that than £15 to Newcastle when you're on a budget.

I had the single worst night out in my entire life in CLS - what a fucking pile of shite.

EDIT!

And full of brain-dead, neanderthal wankers.

Edited by catmag

Just upset cos you didnt pull tbh

178257[/snapback]

I'm not sure I even share a similar genetic make-up to the majority of blokes that I encountered that night, so I'm thankful I didn't pull.

Massive cocks tho apparently. Or above average size at least.

178289[/snapback]

They are indeed massive cocks - the blokes in general, that is. I was inches from being glassed in a situation I had nothing to do with at all.

Massive cocks tho apparently. Or above average size at least.

178289[/snapback]

They are indeed massive cocks - the blokes in general, that is. I was inches from being glassed in a situation I had nothing to do with at all.

178292[/snapback]

so you'd not reccomend it then :lol:

Last time I was in Chestaaaaaa there were a bunch of old skool skinheads (Dr. M's, Braces, Tight white tops) trying to start trouble with anything that moved in Crocs. The bouncers threw one of them head first down the stairs for being lippy. Watching that pricks bonce bounce of the street below was like poetry in motion.

Top of the street, opposite chicago.

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion but ive been threatened on the quayside a lot more than i ever have in chester.

178493[/snapback]

Probably because you're lercal, I would imagine that 'outsiders' would have a tougher time in CLS than they would in the Toon. I never intend to try this theory out though.

I've never been threatened on the quayside and although I've never been to Darlington, I'd like to think I could get down the street without being shouted at. Which begs the question, what is J69 doing/wearing to attract this unwanted attention? :lol:

I nearly got chinned in CLS, although it was of my own doing. Mam and Dad had friends in CLS, went over one night when I was 13, was the day that the mackems stayed up. The son of the couple was one of us and we went to the chippy, loads of pissed up mackems outside the chippy singing 'Sunderlands staying up'.

We couldn't help ourself. Good job I could run in those days.

The same thing that nearly gets catmag glassed i imagine.

179343[/snapback]

Catmag rarely brags about all the birds she's pulled and only brags about her big cock when she's really wasted tbf.

Do you keep yours in the sock drawer, as well?

The same thing that nearly gets catmag glassed i imagine.

179343[/snapback]

where did Catmag nearly get glassed ??? <_<

179631[/snapback]

Some shithole in Chester-le-St. Was having a quiet drink with my cousin and some mates when it all kicked off between some drunk knobheads. In their scuffle they headed in our direction and we got inadvertently caught in the middle of glasses being smashed and thrown.

catmag is a full-on RADGEPACKET after a few drinks though.  Woe betide anyone who accidentally knocks her as they're trying to squeeze past in a busy pub. <_< <_<

179636[/snapback]

I'm just a radgepacket anyway - I don't need a few drinks for that to annoy me :nufc: I just hate ignorance and people who are drunk to the point of knobendness.

catmag is a full-on RADGEPACKET after a few drinks though.  Woe betide anyone who accidentally knocks her as they're trying to squeeze past in a busy pub. <_< <_<

179636[/snapback]

I'm just a radgepacket anyway - I don't need a few drinks for that to annoy me :nufc: I just hate ignorance and people who are drunk to the point of knobendness.

179642[/snapback]

so I take it the TT crew conform to your rules and never push you to your limit ?? <_<

179636[/snapback]

179642[/snapback]

Sammy, take note <_<