anyone live in Chester-Le-Street

themags

catmag is a full-on RADGEPACKET after a few drinks though.  Woe betide anyone who accidentally knocks her as they're trying to squeeze past in a busy pub. <_< <_<

179636[/snapback]

I'm just a radgepacket anyway - I don't need a few drinks for that to annoy me :nufc: I just hate ignorance and people who are drunk to the point of knobendness.

179642[/snapback]

Sammy, take note <_<

179649[/snapback]

Nah, some people get funnier the more drunk they get and Sammy falls into that category. Well, except for when he got us thrown out of a bowling alley... <_<

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

catmag is a full-on RADGEPACKET after a few drinks though.  Woe betide anyone who accidentally knocks her as they're trying to squeeze past in a busy pub. <_< <_<

179636[/snapback]

I'm just a radgepacket anyway - I don't need a few drinks for that to annoy me :nufc: I just hate ignorance and people who are drunk to the point of knobendness.

179642[/snapback]

Sammy, take note <_<

179649[/snapback]

Nah, some people get funnier the more drunk they get and Sammy falls into that category. Well, except for when he got us thrown out of a bowling alley... <_<

179653[/snapback]

Good man so he is.

179636[/snapback]

179642[/snapback]

Sammy, take note <_<

179649[/snapback]

179653[/snapback]

Forceably ejected by a midget bouncer. I've never lived it down.

The same thing that nearly gets catmag glassed i imagine.

179343[/snapback]

Catmag rarely brags about all the birds she's pulled and only brags about her big cock when she's really wasted tbf.

Do you keep yours in the sock drawer, as well?

179625[/snapback]

The conversation many moons ago went something like this...

Gol (or whoever) - Your such a idiot, always bragging that you have a big cock and everything

Me - I never once said i had a big cock. . . . its above average though  <_<

Everyone knows it was a joke apart from you apparently. And as for Chester being full of dickheads, can we please remember that people on this board live in walker, byker , benwell etc. Everywhere with a nightlife has pissheads, If you look for trouble you can find it, all I can say is you lot must be fucking unlucky if on your 1 night out you got trouble cos in my 24 years i havent had a sniff!

Actually I think everyone knows you were being deadly serious until the point when you realised everyone was :nufc: at which point you decided to make out you were joking! <_<

Forceably ejected by a midget bouncer. I've never lived it down.

179659[/snapback]

Wacky??

Everyone knows it was a joke apart from you apparently. And as for Chester being full of dickheads, can we please remember that people on this board live in walker, byker , benwell etc. Everywhere with a nightlife has pissheads, If you look for trouble you can find it, all I can say is you lot must be fucking unlucky if on your 1 night out you got trouble cos in my 24 years i havent had a sniff!

180018[/snapback]

Jaysus, man, it was a joke. And stop with the "everyone except you" playground routine, it's embarrassing. <_<

I take the piss out of everyone, you less so because I know you can't take it, but every time I can't resist, you bite. Everyone knows it's a joke expect you! :nufc: