Dog thrown to death from bridge

Geordie Boyo

From http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/4795795.stm

Dog thrown to death from bridge

_38910427_tunnel203.jpg

The dog died of extensive injuries

after being thrown from the bridge

Youths are being blamed for the death of a dog which was hurled from a bridge on to a busy road on Tyneside.

Motorists had to swerve to avoid hitting the brown and white springer spaniel, which landed in front of them.

Three youths were seen fleeing the area as the dog hit the busy A19, near the Tyne Tunnel in Jarrow, South Tyneside.

Tunnel staff and members of the public rushed to help the animal after the incident on 10 August, but the dog died from extensive injuries.

Police investigation

Police and animal welfare staff are examining CCTV footage in an effort to identify those responsible.

A Tyne Tunnel spokesman said: "We were called to the scene and tried to make the dog as comfortable as possible.

"Fortunately motorists managed to stop in time and didn't hit it.

"One of the motorists said he had seen three youths leave the scene at about the same time as the dog left the bridge.

"The RSPCA took the body away and they are working with the police to find out what happened."

A Northumbria Police spokeswoman added: "Police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the death of the dog."

Fucking scumbags! I hope they get what's coming to them with similar consequences. Really boils my piss to see cruelty like this. You wouldn't dream of a group of kids doing something like this when you were a kid, why are people so fucked up in the head now...!

Shows how extreme people's feelings over animals can be...recently a woman down here ran onto a railway line to try and save her dog who'd run onto the track, unfortunately the dog lived, she didnt. :lol: All watched by her sister stood nearby.

I hate cats and dogs but stories like this just indicate the levels to which the youth scum of this country are living. String the bastards up.

There was a story I heard today where a woman intervened when a group of lads were attempting to tie a firework to a dog (prior to setting it off I imagine). One of the scumbags pulled a knife and she had her coat arm slashed.

Activities like these are just bewildering.

Sick fucking cunts.

Thats brought a tear to my eye.

Used to have a springer spaniel, died of cancer.

Most friendly dog i ever came across.

Hope those fuckers hang.

Yeah, I heard about this on the news yesterday. You have to wonder what else these kids are capable of. Dangle the fuckers off the same bridge and only pull them back up when they're crying and they've shit their kegs. That'll larn them.

Yeah, I heard about this on the news yesterday.  You have to wonder what else these kids are capable of.  Dangle the fuckers off the same bridge and only pull them back up when they're crying and they've shit their kegs.  That'll larn them.

178571[/snapback]

Fuck that, leave the fuckers dangling over there for a good hour and it's still not good enough for them.

Tossers!

Chuck them to a pack of famished wolves anyone?

Thats sick. Their parents must be so proud...

I hope that catch the little twats. They should be earmarked for future potential scumbags. Dont they those that start with a thing for injuring animals go on to people....

:lol:

Guest Patrokles

Animal cruelty like that is pretty much the cruelest kind, because domestic animals are generally very trusting (& harmless) creatures.