Leesa!!!!

snakehips

you missed out: "and fucking desperate"

178509[/snapback]

and a compulsive liar!!

:lol:

178510[/snapback]

Shshshshshsh

Jimbo! Desperate?? There's always room for one more in the harem! Well, I've been knocked back by all the chicks on here so far so I have to keep on trying :razz::razz:

i used to go out with a lass called lisa many moons ago.

She used to call her mam and dad by their first names, 'kath' and 'trevor' instead of 'mam' and 'dad'. wasnt adopted either.

She was lush anarl.

i used to go out with a lass called lisa many moons ago.

She used to call her mam and dad by their first names, 'kath' and 'trevor' instead of 'mam' and 'dad'. wasnt adopted either.

She was lush anarl.

178517[/snapback]

Me too, me too.

Park Infants School in the late 60's (that's late 80's, Leesa, honest!).

Lisa O'grady was Canadian and we were in love. She moved back to Canada and I was heartbroken :razz::razz: Not sure if I ever recovered (I need a bosom to cry on NOW

:lol: )

A librarian?

:lol:  You sad bastard!

178516[/snapback]

:razz::huff:

Best places to meet chicks: Libraries and supermarkets. FACTAMEETACHICK!

178522[/snapback]

Ohhhh we have a massive Asda opening down here on Thurs Snakey, just think of all the ladies that will be there! What a missed opportunity for you :razz:

A librarian?

:razz:  You sad bastard!

178516[/snapback]

<_<:icon_lol:

178522[/snapback]

Ohhhh we have a massive Asda opening down here on Thurs Snakey, just think of all the ladies that will be there! What a missed opportunity for you :huff:

178526[/snapback]

Not to worry mon cher :icon_lol: I spend my spare time hanging round the chilled cabinets at my local Safeway for the ladies to get a bit cold - if you know what I mean

:lol::razz:

EDIT: Lord, I'm only joking by the way! That doesn't half sound dodgy!! :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Edited by snakehips

A librarian?

178516[/snapback]

178522[/snapback]

Ohhhh we have a massive Asda opening down here on Thurs Snakey, just think of all the ladies that will be there! What a missed opportunity for you :huff:

178526[/snapback]

Not to worry mon cher :icon_lol: I spend my spare time hanging round the chilled cabinets for the ladies to get a bit cold - if you know what I mean

Thats masculine that is. If I was Toonraider I'd be offended and probably feel compelled to post pics of my knockers to defeat the slur.

178531[/snapback]

A librarian?

178516[/snapback]

178522[/snapback]

178526[/snapback]

Not to worry mon cher :icon_lol: I spend my spare time hanging round the chilled cabinets for the ladies to get a bit cold - if you know what I mean

Thats masculine that is. If I was Toonraider I'd be offended and probably feel compelled to post pics of my knockers to defeat the slur.

178531[/snapback]

178533[/snapback]

Your edit fucked my post up. I'll expect an apology in due course.

A librarian?

178516[/snapback]

178522[/snapback]

178526[/snapback]

178531[/snapback]

178533[/snapback]

Your edit fucked my post up. I'll expect an apology in due course.

178535[/snapback]

Sorry!

Now step aside lummox, you're cramping my style! :icon_lol:

Yes, my dear I am 100% all female

178538[/snapback]

Why do I feel a little intimidated??? I've never felt intimidated by any woman before - ever!! :razz::lol:

Summat wrong somewhere :razz:

What's the weather like in Seattle today?

*Christ! Trying to get it on with a chick and the best I can do is 'how's the weather etc'!!!!*

Well to be honest it is not so great a day here.  But what is the weather like there?  I am coming to Newcastle in two weeks so I want nice weather dammit! :huff:

178542[/snapback]

You're here in two weeks?? I am leaving in two weeks *slaps head in frustration*!!

You coming over to watch a game, or what?

btw, weather here very autumnal (or Fall'll ?????? :lol::razz::razz: ) crap, in other words.

Yeah hope to see one....plans are to see them against Fulham.  I think that is the only home game in the 3 weeks I am there. :razz:

178546[/snapback]

Oh well, hope you get to meet the gang. Exercise extreme caution if you do though, as they tell lies and some (well, most) smell really sniffy! :lol:

Yeah hope to see one....plans are to see them against Fulham.  I think that is the only home game in the 3 weeks I am there. :razz:

178546[/snapback]

Oh well, hope you get to meet the gang. Exercise extreme caution if you do though, as they tell lies and some (well, most) smell really sniffy! :lol:

178548[/snapback]

:razz:

Yeah hope to see one....plans are to see them against Fulham.  I think that is the only home game in the 3 weeks I am there. :icon_lol:

178546[/snapback]

Oh well, hope you get to meet the gang. Exercise extreme caution if you do though, as they tell lies and some (well, most) smell really sniffy! :razz:

178548[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

178553[/snapback]

Some even make lies up in articles and post them on websites :lol::razz: Be wary...very wary!! :huff::icon_lol:<_<