Whats the most you have ever paid for a meal?

bobbyshinton

Don't know off the top of my head, probably about £100 for two including drinks. Not a big fan of ultra-posh places tbh.

178728[/snapback]

I've had expensive meals but generally only if others are paying. :lol:

Don't know off the top of my head, probably about £100 for two including drinks. Not a big fan of ultra-posh places tbh.

178728[/snapback]

I've had expensive meals but generally only if others are paying. :razz:

178732[/snapback]

Of course, if someone else is paying, that changes things :lol:

3.4 million Lei for 6

or I was at one that was ++£800 in lira for 4.......................

178695[/snapback]

GBP please.

178702[/snapback]

we're all well travelled and international jet setters on here - the ones that pay more than £ 5 for a meal like are...............

178716[/snapback]

I'm so young I cant remember past the Euro tbh :lol:

Edited by Holden McGroin

With the current exchange rate... somewhere in the neighborhood of £250 for two people give or take 20 quid.

Edited by Mags

3.4 million Lei for 6

or I was at one that was ++£800 in lira for 4.......................

178695[/snapback]

GBP please.

178702[/snapback]

we're all well travelled and international jet setters on here - the ones that pay more than £ 5 for a meal like are...............

178716[/snapback]

I'm so young I cant remember past the Euro tbh :razz:

178745[/snapback]

Whats a 'euro?

:lol:

Bearing in mind that this was 18 years ago...... On my honeymoon skiing in Austria over Christmas I thought would be nice to have a good bottle of champagne sent up to the room on Christmas Eve. I didnt check the price because thats how I roll.

I had a moment of concern when the bottle arrived and had the cork ceremoniously removed with a sword!!. The gesture was apprciated by the blushing bride, one thing lead to another and the bottle wasnt even finished.

three hundred and twenty pounds

Bearing in mind that this was 18 years ago...... On my honeymoon skiing in Austria over Christmas I thought would be nice to have a good bottle of champagne sent up to the room on Christmas Eve.  I didnt check the price because thats how I roll.

I had a moment of concern when the bottle arrived and had the cork ceremoniously removed with a sword!!. The gesture was apprciated by the blushing bride, one thing lead to another and the bottle wasnt even finished.

three hundred and twenty pounds

179097[/snapback]

<_< Nee complimentary crisps or nowt?

Jesus wept!  Who removed it with the sword?  Was that a dramatic gesture by you or the room service lad?

179101[/snapback]

It was a glorified wine witer wearing a sort of faux old fashioned military uniform. Long red coat, shiny buttons, black trousers and of course a sword.

179111[/snapback]

divent get many of them in the Top Club in Throckley to be fair.............

It was a glorified wine witer wearing a sort of faux old fashioned military uniform. Long red coat, shiny buttons, black trousers and of course a sword.

179111[/snapback]

Now, my worry in that situation would be who the wife was getting turned on by. Little old me, or Claus the wine slayer.

179111[/snapback]

Now, my worry in that situation would be who the wife was getting turned on by. Little old me, or Claus the wine slayer.

179119[/snapback]

<_<:nufc:<_<

£200

but only because I paid for the meal on my card and the rest of the party paid their share to me. :(

tighter than the Hiroshiman Mayors squint that day