Butlins

bobbyshinton

My cousin and auntie used to go every year and I went once with them when I was about 11. It was a laugh, but I think that was mainly down to the fact that they knew others who went every year so there were loads of kids the same age to hang out with who my cousin already knew (which hepls because I'm shy :lol: ). Probably wouldn't have fancied it otherwise.

As a group of student nurses in 1996, my mates and I were desperate to go away on holiday but were absolutely brassic skint and there was no way we could afford to go abroad. We ended up collecting tokens out of some crappy tabloid and we went to Butlins in Pwllheli for a week for something ridiculous like £20. We stayed in the the absolute pits of their accomodation and it pissed it down for the whole week. It was cheesy as fuck and there was really bad cabaret every night, but we had a ball <_<

As a group of student nurses in 1996, my mates and I were desperate to go away on holiday but were absolutely brassic skint and there was no way we could afford to go abroad. We ended up collecting tokens out of some crappy tabloid and we went to Butlins in Pwllheli for a week for something ridiculous like £20.  We stayed in the the absolute pits of their accomodation and it pissed it down for the whole week.  It was cheesy as fuck and there was really bad cabaret every night, but we had a ball  <_<

179381[/snapback]

Simple yes or no Cath. :nufc:

As a group of student nurses in 1996, my mates and I were desperate to go away on holiday but were absolutely brassic skint and there was no way we could afford to go abroad. We ended up collecting tokens out of some crappy tabloid and we went to Butlins in Pwllheli for a week for something ridiculous like £20.  We stayed in the the absolute pits of their accomodation and it pissed it down for the whole week.  It was cheesy as fuck and there was really bad cabaret every night, but we had a ball  :nufc:

179381[/snapback]

Simple yes or no Cath. <_<

179382[/snapback]

Oh be quiet you miserable boy! No bugger else is posting anything <_<

As a group of student nurses in 1996, my mates and I were desperate to go away on holiday but were absolutely brassic skint and there was no way we could afford to go abroad. We ended up collecting tokens out of some crappy tabloid and we went to Butlins in Pwllheli for a week for something ridiculous like £20.  We stayed in the the absolute pits of their accomodation and it pissed it down for the whole week.  It was cheesy as fuck and there was really bad cabaret every night, but we had a ball  <_<

179381[/snapback]

Simple yes or no Cath. <_<

179382[/snapback]

Oh be quiet you miserable boy! No bugger else is posting anything :nufc:

179387[/snapback]

Well not after you ripped it out of my t-shirt. <_<

Went to Butlins at Bognor Regis in March....

Shhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite! Full of pikeys and chavs. Never going back, not ever!!

I won the bonny baby competition at Pontins. Does that count?

179492[/snapback]

Generally, bonny babies turn out to be a bit fugly.

Same thing goes for fit girls at school. Turn into munters.

179494[/snapback]

Bollocks! <_<

Never been to Butlins but im pretty sure im not missing anything! In fact i'd hate it!!  :nufc:

179496[/snapback]

Unless you get over your wimpy fear of flying then Butlins is gonna be the best you can hope for. <_<

Never been to Butlins but im pretty sure im not missing anything! In fact i'd hate it!!  <_<

179496[/snapback]

Unless you get over your wimpy fear of flying then Butlins is gonna be the best you can hope for. <_<

179504[/snapback]

surely it's a fear of crashing that all these people have, not flying?? <_<

Y'know, hurtling through the air toward the ground; getting thrown about all over the cabin; all the mindless screaming; pieces of aircraft being torn off bit by bit. That sort of thing? :nufc:

Never been to Butlins but im pretty sure im not missing anything! In fact i'd hate it!!  <_<

179496[/snapback]

179504[/snapback]

surely it's a fear of crashing that all these people have, not flying?? :nufc:

Y'know, hurtling through the air toward the ground; getting thrown about all over the cabin; all the mindless screaming; pieces of aircraft being torn off bit by bit. That sort of thing? <_<

179509[/snapback]

<_<

179496[/snapback]

179504[/snapback]

<_<

Never!!!! (not whilst there's a center parcs)!! :nufc:

Anyway Bianca, dont forget that although i'm a big wimp, i have been known to get on a ferry.....travel sicknes tablets and sick bag at the ready mind! <_<

179496[/snapback]

179504[/snapback]

Y'know, hurtling through the air toward the ground; getting thrown about all over the cabin; all the mindless screaming; pieces of aircraft being torn off bit by bit. That sort of thing? :nufc:

179509[/snapback]

<_<

I do have a fear of flying not just crashing. Im scared of heights and enclosed spaces....in fact yes!! That was me on that flight yesterday <_<<_<

179496[/snapback]

179504[/snapback]

179509[/snapback]

<_<

I do have a fear of flying not just crashing. Im scared of heights and enclosed spaces....in fact yes!! That was me on that flight yesterday <_<<_<

179524[/snapback]

<_<<_<

So making love in a horsebox is out of the question also??

179496[/snapback]

179504[/snapback]

<_<

Never!!!! (not whilst there's a center parcs)!! :nufc:

Anyway Bianca, dont forget that although i'm a big wimp, i have been known to get on a ferry.....travel sicknes tablets and sick bag at the ready mind! <_<

179517[/snapback]

Oh what a feeling! Dancing on the Sealink!

179496[/snapback]

179504[/snapback]

179509[/snapback]

<_<

179524[/snapback]

One of Ian Mcewan's recent books perfectly sums up what it's probably like to be on a plane that's going to crash. He describes the growing smell of shit filling the air.

179496[/snapback]

179504[/snapback]

surely it's a fear of crashing that all these people have, not flying?? :nufc:

Y'know, hurtling through the air toward the ground; getting thrown about all over the cabin; all the mindless screaming; pieces of aircraft being torn off bit by bit. That sort of thing? <_<

179509[/snapback]

<_<

179524[/snapback]

One of Ian Mcewan's recent books perfectly sums up what it's probably like to be on a plane that's going to crash. He describes the growing smell of shit filling the air.

179531[/snapback]

Was it Saturday? Any good?

You do realise that Rob's gonna be all over your arse now with articles from Flight contesting your shit smell claims? I wouldn't shit myself if I was on a plane about to crash by the way. That's minging. <_<