Has a film ever made you cry (real tears)

bobbyshinton

I still giggle so hard it brings me to tears whenever I watch Lordi's performance at Eurovision and think about how many years I've waited for something like that to happen. :razz:

Just thought this thread needed to be brought back to serious matters :lol:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Green Mile

178898[/snapback]

Good call. Very sad film!

Also man on fire, at the time bought a lump to my throat for some reason :lol:

178908[/snapback]

Although not a film. The falling man :razz:

Jesus wept at Titanic! I'm not at all sure about this metrosexual malarky, all sitting around typing this in sarongs on your pink iMacs tbh.

Jesus wept at Titanic!  I'm not at all sure about this metrosexual malarky, all sitting around typing this in sarongs on your pink iMacs tbh.

178917[/snapback]

Men who can admit they have feelings and emotions are entirely preferable to those who put on the I'm-A-Bloke-And-Nothing-Ever-Gets-To-Me act.

So there :lol:

Men who can admit they have feelings and emotions are entirely preferable to those who put on the I'm-A-Bloke-And-Nothing-Ever-Gets-To-Me act.

So there  :lol:

178918[/snapback]

Never said I didn't have feelings, and I never hide them, I just don't cry. Finding new and interesting ways to express yourself in therapy to prove what a new age man you are is equally up it's own arse btw. :razz:

So there  :lol:

178918[/snapback]

Never said I didn't have feelings, and I never hide them, I just don't cry. Finding new and interesting ways to express yourself in therapy to prove what a new age man you are is equally up it's own arse btw. :razz:

178922[/snapback]

Neither is a permanently-sobbing New Age man attractive, for the record....

178924[/snapback]

Cath's exemplary demonstration of where over emotional :lol: thinking :razz: gets you.

"Ooh a bastard! Ooh a teddy bear! Ooh a kitten! Ooh a bastard! Ooh I don't know what I want!" :razz:

Is that not you deciding what to rescue from your burning house?  :razz:

178928[/snapback]

:lol::razz:

You know I'm right, but you're too scared to admit it, and you're not even getting any in return. :huff:

"Ooh a bastard! Ooh a teddy bear! Ooh a kitten! Ooh a bastard!  Ooh I don't know what I want!" :razz:

178927[/snapback]

Is that not you deciding what to rescue from your burning house? :huff:

178928[/snapback]

:lol::razz:

The book was class.  I couldn't judge the film properly because all I knew was it was nowhere near as good as the book.  Plus I can't stand Tom Hanks.

178968[/snapback]

didnt stephen king release that as 6 separate books instead of one big one?

some quality weepathon films mentioned so far

also cant watch Elephant man, Oliver! (when nancy gets shot),west side story

and i fill up whenever anyone else cries real tears on the telly, whether it be big brother, x factor whatever!

just makes me in touch with my emotions thats all :lol:

The book was class.  I couldn't judge the film properly because all I knew was it was nowhere near as good as the book.  Plus I can't stand Tom Hanks.

178968[/snapback]

didnt stephen king release that as 6 separate books instead of one big one?

178972[/snapback]

He did, aye. I read a combined version.

178924[/snapback]

Cath's exemplary demonstration of where over emotional :lol: thinking :razz: gets you.

"Ooh a bastard! Ooh a teddy bear! Ooh a kitten! Ooh a bastard! Ooh I don't know what I want!" :razz:

178927[/snapback]

Luckily I'm not quite that airheaded.

Must admit that the end of 'field of dreams' when costner meets his dad and asks him if he wants to play catch is the one for me.

Basically reminds me of my parents divorce and the times that me and me dad didnt spend together.

178855[/snapback]

Reading that has set me off

178859[/snapback]

:lol:

I hate thinking about my mam and dad's divorce like. My dad never wanted them to get divorced and I remember going into the kitchen after they'd had a screaming row once and seeing my dad sitting there by himself looking down at the kitchen table just fiddling with a ringpull in his hands. I felt absolutely gutted for him cos I knew he must have been thinking "This is it. No more marriage. No more living with my kids". I just got something out the fridge and left the room and I've felt a bit guilty about not saying something ever since. :razz:

178868[/snapback]

I was ok till i read that :razz:

Hopefully you have had plenty of opportunitys since then to support your Dad Gemmill.

I very rarely cry in front of people, not even those closest to me, i dont know why. but i just cant. I seem to prefer to cry alone.

Songs that make me fill up as well:

For No One - Beatles

Come Back to What you Know - Embrace

3 lions - Baddiel & Skinner

Home Newcastle - Busker

less camp now?

179003[/snapback]

..........er, NO!

Songs that make me fill up as well:

For No One - Beatles

Come Back to What you Know - Embrace

3 lions - Baddiel & Skinner

Home Newcastle - Busker

less camp now?

179003[/snapback]

..........er, NO!

179006[/snapback]

Defcon Marmite

Bascally any lovely dovey film can make me cry, even animal animation films :lol: It also depends on how im feeling at the time.

But nothing moves me like music, i cant even begin to type the songs that make me well up.