Hargreaves off to Man United

Gemmill

If they sell him which is a big if I reckon. I think he could play with Carrick as I think he would make more forward runs while Carrick would sit in more. Would be a very good partnership.

Imagine if you really wanted to go to Man United and someone said this about it IN A GERMAN ACCENT!

"Owen has a contract until 2010 and he will complete it. The issue is closed."

How annoying would that be? :lol: Especially the last sentence.

I think it could work in the same way that Emre and Parker should.

Emre/Carrick can sit and pick passes and Parker/Hargreaves can be strong and physical and make more forward runs.

We haven't really got it working yet (which I think is quite possibly down to the lack of movement ahead of them) but Manue might!

1 good performance for England and hes off to man u!?

179062[/snapback]

Might have seen him play well for Bayern Munich on occasion too given I think they're a bit more porfessional than most when it comes to scouting out players.

1 good performance for England and hes off to man u!?

179062[/snapback]

They've probably gone crazy and based the decision on his years of playing well with Bayern instead of one England game, but what do manu know eh!

If OG signs for them, then I don't see Smith in the midfield and limited opportunities up front. I'd see if manure would sell him for 5 mill or thereabouts providing he's back to fitness. I'd also consider a bid of 2 mill or so for solskjaer.

Matty, Alex, Papa, I guarantee if i could be arsed to trawl through old posts id find all 3 of you slating him coming on as a sub in the games before the world cup.

If he was so awesome before the world cup why did they wait til now to put in a bid for him? Especially as he hasnt played a competitive game for Bayern since the World Cup? But im sure they were scouting him all last season .....not <_<

Edited by J69

Matty, Alex, Papa, I guarantee if i could be arsed to trawl through old posts id find all 3 of you slating him coming on as a sub in the games before the world cup.

If he was so awesome before the world cup why did they wait til now to put in a bid for him? Especially as he hasnt played a competitive game for Bayern since the World Cup? But im sure they were scouting him all last season .....not  <_<

179122[/snapback]

I bet you a private registration plate you couldn't.

If he was so awesome before the world cup why did they wait til now to put in a bid for him? Especially as he hasnt played a competitive game for Bayern since the World Cup? But im sure they were scouting him all last season .....not  <_<

179122[/snapback]

I wasn't. When people were having a go (either here or on N-O - can't remember) I was saying he was a canny player when he was played in his proper position i.e. centre-mid and that he needed to start because he wasn't an impact player. As for the rest of it, are you taking the piss or do you genuinely believe they've bid for him on the back of a couple of canny world cup games? They've been after midfielders (especially in the middle) for a while now. Why did they buy Carrick after the world cup do you reckon? Anything to do with having more funds from ST sales and flogging RVN maybe?

179122[/snapback]

If you can spare the time between buying personalised no. plates and being wrong on here feel free to check what i've said about Hargreaves.

Plus what he has/hasn't done coming on too late in matches that are going badly in the wrong position would not be a reflection of his performances for 90 mins in position and so people could quite easilly say he hadn't done much for England (which he hadn't, mainly thanks to Sven) but is a good club player as shown by his achivements with Bayern.

179122[/snapback]

So, Bundesliga and League Cup matches are not competitive matches. Interesting. :nufc: