Fire

Mags

Breaking news? Just got a text off a friend traveling from Leicester to Brussels- apparently there's a fire at the main airport in Brussels.

Edited by Mags

BBC News 24 & Sky News

both running coverage of a London to Washington flight that has been diverted to Boston?

179135[/snapback]

Yeah been listening to reports on 5live, news is sketchy, but apparantely it was a woman' behaving strangely' on board the plane, some reports said she was claustraphobic and others said she was carrying matches and lighter fuel..... <_< So the pilot deemed it a security risk and asked to land. All passengers and luggage are now off the plane and the woman has been arrested.

BBC News 24 & Sky News

both running coverage of a London to Washington flight that has been diverted to Boston?

179135[/snapback]

Different situation altogether, but yes, read about that one as well- or rather the FoxNews spin of the tale.

Edited by Mags

Nowt on the news, my mam actually flew to Brussels last night.

179456[/snapback]

Hmmm... the powers that be at the Birmingham airport must have decided they didn't want him to leave for an additional 1 1/2 hours and had him sat in his plane on the runway just for giggles.... :(

179456[/snapback]

Hmmm... the powers that be at the Birmingham airport must have decided they didn't want him to leave for an additional 1 1/2 hours and had him sat in his plane on the runway just for giggles.... :(

180139[/snapback]

Obviously wasn't that big a fire though was it you bint?

179456[/snapback]

Hmmm... the powers that be at the Birmingham airport must have decided they didn't want him to leave for an additional 1 1/2 hours and had him sat in his plane on the runway just for giggles.... :lol:

180139[/snapback]

180209[/snapback]

:(:(:lol: Quality. Unnecessarily sarcy response like, I agree. And there's nowt more annoying than the rolly eyes smilie.

179456[/snapback]

180139[/snapback]

Don't shoot the messanger! I was just trying to appease your worries.

179456[/snapback]

Hmmm... the powers that be at the Birmingham airport must have decided they didn't want him to leave for an additional 1 1/2 hours and had him sat in his plane on the runway just for giggles.... :rolleyes:

180139[/snapback]

180209[/snapback]

:(:(:lol: Quality. Unnecessarily sarcy response like, I agree. And there's nowt more annoying than the rolly eyes smilie.

180215[/snapback]

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Have a nice day, Gemm! :lol::shades:

Seeing Keith Lard, did anyone see that Pensioner Boob Job documentary last night?

Was the guy who wanted the face lift, just Peter Kay doing Leonard DeTomkinson(sp) (The Oldest Paperboy in Britain) with a shave???? :(  :lol:

180240[/snapback]

How good was that episode of 'That Peter Kay Thing'? :(

:lol:

180235[/snapback]

Am I the only one who thinks that smilie ( :shades: ) makes one think of Jimmy Cagney saying: 'You dirty rat.' ??? :(

180244[/snapback]

now you come to mention it... :(

180235[/snapback]

:(

Am I the only one who thinks that smilie ( :lol: ) makes one think of Jimmy Cagney saying: 'You dirty rat.' ??? :(

180244[/snapback]

He never said that in a film. FACT! (I think he said 'You dirty double-crossing rat').

Seeing Keith Lard, did anyone see that Pensioner Boob Job documentary last night?

Was the guy who wanted the face lift, just Peter Kay doing Leonard DeTomkinson(sp) (The Oldest Paperboy in Britain) with a shave???? :lol:  :lol:

180240[/snapback]

180243[/snapback]

Leonard was a true classic, one that was both real (if you've had any contact with the world of mentally ill people), hilarious, and absolutely tragic at the same time.

That Peter Kay thing is class actually - better than Phoenix nights imo. Some brilliant characters, not least Keith Lard. Everyone knows some twat like him. :(

Was the guy who wanted the face lift, just Peter Kay doing Leonard DeTomkinson(sp) (The Oldest Paperboy in Britain) with a shave???? :lol:  :lol:

180240[/snapback]

180243[/snapback]

Leonard was a true classic, one that was both real (if you've had any contact with the world of mentally ill people), hilarious, and absolutely tragic at the same time.

That Peter Kay thing is class actually - better than Phoenix nights imo. Some brilliant characters, not least Keith Lard. Everyone knows some twat like him. :(

180248[/snapback]

Genius. The characters from Phoenix Nights came from the episode about the Neptune club. And I agree although I love Phoenix Nights too. Not sure about 'Max and Paddy' though.