KUYTS/ STRIKER

highpants

Kuyts isnt playing tonite, correct me if i'm wrong but i find it hard to beleive that a Manager and Chairman from a top club cant find out if any particular target will or wont be playing in any particular game BEFORE flying out to watch him play, also how comes our intentions to sign Kuyt are now common knowledge and even being reported on Sky TV as i type this, i smell somthing suspect, comments please.

Kuyts isnt playing tonite, correct me if i'm wrong but i find it hard to beleive that a Manager and Chairman from a top club cant find out if any particular target will or wont be playing in any particular game BEFORE flying out to watch him play, also how comes our intentions to sign Kuyt are now common knowledge and even being reported on Sky TV as i type this, i smell somthing suspect, comments please.

179201[/snapback]

What difference does it make? According to someone on these boards, we are 100% NOT going to be signing a striker any time soon <_<

179201[/snapback]

What difference does it make? According to someone on these boards, we are 100% NOT going to be signing a striker any time soon <_<

179209[/snapback]

flying out to seal the deal? or am I pissing in the wind, so to speak

179201[/snapback]

179209[/snapback]

flying out to seal the deal? or am I pissing in the wind, so to speak

179212[/snapback]

Probably don't want him to play tonight so the curse of Newcastle can't injure him before the ink is dry on his contract. It's like Final Destination you know.

Rep of Ireland: Kenny, Carr, Andrew O'Brien, O'Shea, Kilbane, Finnan, Reid, Kavanagh, McGeady, Morrison, Elliott.

Subs: Douglas, Miller, Kelly, Henderson, Alan O'Brien, Murphy, Doyle.

Holland: Van der Sar, Heitinga, Ooijer, Mathijsen, De Cler, Landzaat, Van der Vaart, Schaars, Van Persie, Huntelaar, Robben.

Subs: Jaliens, Emanuelson, De Jong, Janssen, Timmer, Kuyt, Vennegoor of Hesselink.

Hes on for the second half.

Holland are 3 up, two for Huntelaar (sign that man).

Alan O'Brien is on for Ireland went on a great run but failed to deliver a simple ball to either of the supporting players, attempting to take the last man on himself.

Was going to mention him... apparently his full International debut. That bloke is a phenomenon

179255[/snapback]

Seconded, cracking player.

Was going to mention him... apparently his full International debut. That bloke is a phenomenon

179255[/snapback]

179256[/snapback]

Ajax would want about £15 million for him.

179255[/snapback]

179256[/snapback]

Ajax would want about £15 million for him.

179264[/snapback]

And would be worth every penny.

Guest Patrokles

179201[/snapback]

Yes. Yes, you are. Again.

Edited by Patrokles

Guest Patrokles
Well, at least Roeder and Shepherd will have been there to see Huntelaar, if nothing else.

179271[/snapback]

Good point. Do you think he'd be interested in us?

179280[/snapback]

Depends if anyone else came in for him, I suppose. We'd certainly be paying him good wages, and I think anyone would fancy a move from Dutch football to the Premiership. He's also played at SJP before, so he knows it's a decent place. Whether or not we'd be interested is another matter too, I guess.

Edited by Patrokles

Didnt He play against us for Heerenveen?

179314[/snapback]

yep

179317[/snapback]

Was there a dutch lad on a previous incarnation of the board who called himself Huntelaar?

179319[/snapback]

i believe so

179314[/snapback]

yep

179317[/snapback]

And anal had us linked to sign him 15 minutes later.

179428[/snapback]

Well during the club's research and scouting of Heerenveen they must have come across the player's potential. We should've spent our time watching him a few years ago and could've signed him for less than the £6m Ajax spent on him.

179314[/snapback]

yep

179317[/snapback]

And anal had us linked to sign him 15 minutes later.

179428[/snapback]

Well during the club's research and scouting of Heerenveen they must have come across the player's potential. We should've spent our time watching him a few years ago and could've signed him for less than the £6m Ajax spent on him.

179445[/snapback]

Our scouting system must be a shambles. The only good player discovered in recent years is N'Zogbia.