KUYTS/ STRIKER

highpants

Of course, no other major European club signed Huntelaar before Ajax did, so they must all be a joke too.

179662[/snapback]

I think that if you actually play against a team who has a good young striker, then it puts you at advantage as far as judging his abilities.

Guest Patrokles
Of course, no other major European club signed Huntelaar before Ajax did, so they must all be a joke too.

179662[/snapback]

I think that if you actually play against a team who has a good young striker, then it puts you at advantage as far as judging his abilities.

179676[/snapback]

Yeah, I'll be gutted when Real Madrid sign that black lad from Cheltenham.

179662[/snapback]

How many of those major European clubs had a years notice that their major goal scorer and line leader for the past ten seasons was retiring at the end of last season?

Guest Patrokles

179662[/snapback]

How many of those major European clubs had a years notice that their major goal scorer and line leader for the past ten seasons was retiring at the end of last season?

179682[/snapback]

What's that? Someone just told me that the current manager wasn't in charge to do anything about Huntelaar when Ajax signed him, because he wasn't at Newcatle. Weird.

179662[/snapback]

179676[/snapback]

Yeah, I'll be gutted when Real Madrid sign that black lad from Cheltenham.

179681[/snapback]

<_<

179662[/snapback]

179682[/snapback]

What's that? Someone just told me that the current manager wasn't in charge to do anything about Huntelaar when Ajax signed him, because he wasn't at Newcatle. Weird.

179685[/snapback]

Fair enough, I was making the point that our club is a shambles in general not really in relation to us not signing Huntelaar. I shouldn't have really referenced it to this point.

179662[/snapback]

179682[/snapback]

179685[/snapback]

So the club should be absolved of all blame because we've changed manager? We should've looked at him more closely, that is down to the manager, scouts and chairman to sort out. The current debacle on going under our current manager seems to indicate that it is not just the manager at fault but the club as a whole.

Souness doesn't manage Newcastle anymore, I reckon I'll get at least another 6 months enjoyment out of that. Don't forget what was served up to us as football then, that will not happen on Saturday, regardless of who's on the pitch.

There's no point freaking out now, there'll be plenty of time to do it once the transfer window shuts.

I was just thinking about the last young dutch striking sensation that we scouted (and signed) from Herenveen.  A certain J. D. Tommason....

180089[/snapback]

Any relation to the Danish J.D. Tomasson we signed from Herenveen?

I was just thinking about the last young dutch striking sensation that we scouted (and signed) from Herenveen.  A certain J. D. Tommason....

180089[/snapback]

Any relation to the Danish J.D. Tomasson we signed from Herenveen?

180151[/snapback]

Aye, long lost cousins. :(