Perving...

Pegasus Bridge

Few lasses at work:

.Ones a 6/10, with a top Irish accent.

.Ones a 9/10 with a cockney accent :nufc:

.Ones a ladette Geordie, who seems quite fiesty, 8/10 for looks.

Which one would you go for?

I was swung for the irish bird, cos I would jerk off while she talked, and I still wouldnt be cheating on my lass <_< (I couldnt do that <_< )

Few lasses at work:

.Ones a 9/10 with a cockney accent <_<

I was swung for the irish bird, cos I would jerk off while she talked, and I still wouldnt be cheating on my lass :nufc:  (I couldnt do that <_< )

179294[/snapback]

post some pics and we can give ou some decent advice <_<

(at the risk of this turning into that classic thread on SMB!)

What is your criteria for your 'scoring system?'  <_<

179300[/snapback]

Automatic 5 for not being heavy, 6 for being shaggable (next door neighbour look, perhaps?, 7 nice arse, nice rack, hasnt got acne, 8 see (7) but with a bigger rack, 9 Nice arse, nick rack, nice face, probably got a juicy flange, 10 all of the above, shes pissed, and passed out on the sofa, with her mouth gaping open.

What is your criteria for your 'scoring system?'  <_<

179300[/snapback]

Automatic 5 for not being heavy, 6 for being shaggable (next door neighbour look, perhaps?, 7 nice arse, nice rack, hasnt got acne, 8 see (7) but with a bigger rack, 9 Nice arse, nick rack, nice face, probably got a juicy flange, 10 all of the above, shes pissed, and passed out on the sofa, with her mouth gaping open.

179312[/snapback]

you forgot price :nufc:

Few lasses at work:

.Ones a 9/10 with a cockney accent <_<

I was swung for the irish bird, cos I would jerk off while she talked, and I still wouldnt be cheating on my lass :nufc:  (I couldnt do that <_< )

179294[/snapback]

Realistically, any / the first that was up for it. Ideally, the 9/10, who cares if she's cockney, she's a woman and they just moan all the same. <_<

Your next task John lad is to take sly upskirt photos when they aren't looking.

179318[/snapback]

The reason why phone cameras just shouldn't be available to the general public <_<

179394[/snapback]

We need to see if his ratings system is flawed.

I think I can probably do without seeing pictures taken up random lasses skirts like....

179397[/snapback]

NOT A RANDOM LASS... just something to tickle your fancy Cath. <_<

up2xs2.jpg

I think I can probably do without seeing pictures taken up random lasses skirts like....

179397[/snapback]

NOT A RANDOM LASS... just something to tickle your fancy Cath. <_<

up2xs2.jpg

179400[/snapback]

If that's how she gets oot of a car, I'd like to see how she picks up her purse. :nufc:

What is your criteria for your 'scoring system?'  :nufc:

179300[/snapback]

179312[/snapback]

<_<

Whats your lass score on that ratings index like? Presumably lower than a six if youre contemplating curling one off to some gap-toothed trogladite 'six-er' (my next door neighbour is 70!)

What is your criteria for your 'scoring system?'  :nufc:

179300[/snapback]

179312[/snapback]

<_<

Whats your lass score on that ratings index like? Presumably lower than a six if youre contemplating curling one off to some gap-toothed trogladite 'six-er' (my next door neighbour is 70!)

179587[/snapback]

Canny rating!

She must be a hotty!

<_<

I've just started my fourth year, and quite a few from the year above have joined us because they had a year out. I've got to say, the standard puts our lot to shame. Coupled with the fact I haven't seen my girlfriend for 3 weeks, I'm turning into a right pervert.