Chelsea's Great Fans

Mad-on-the-cocks

Chelsea V Man City on general sale to Non members... maximum 4 per person

<_<

Being serious though, you only have to look at the effort they put up against us last Sunday (only the charity shield like) they have no fans, no heart and deffo no loyalty, just won the PL twice in a row from how long before that, now can't even get rid of tickets for the first game of the campaign, shite.

Mmmm, imagine the embarassment of not selling all your tickets for the opening game. Never happen at Newcastle of course  <_<

179447[/snapback]

If we were winning stuff you could probably get about 70,000 plus for our opening game.

Similar to the bindippers IMO <_<

179732[/snapback]

They are the current glory team for shallow kids who know nowt about football to 'support'.

It was man u in the nineties and liverpoo in the eighties. I even saw a kids in blackburn shirts the summer after they won the league.

179732[/snapback]

They are the current glory team for shallow kids who know nowt about football to 'support'.

It was man u in the nineties and liverpoo in the eighties. I even saw a kids in blackburn shirts the summer after they won the league.

179735[/snapback]

Aye. There is suddenly loads of Chelsea fans walking about in Leeds city centre. Never been to the Bridge in their lives!

Similar to the bindippers IMO :nufc:

179732[/snapback]

179735[/snapback]

I remember in the summer after Blackburn won it, I was on a week long football course that included a tour of Ewood Park. Of a coach load of kids, I reckon about half of them must have come out with Blackburn tops and suddenly became big fans! <_<

179732[/snapback]

179735[/snapback]

There was this little shit round our way who wore a Blackburn top when they won the league, didn't see it when they plummetted down the league the season after like.

Then when we signed Shearer he had a Town top on, explaining it away that he was a supporter of whoever Shearer played for.

I think someone ended up sticking one on him.

I have a mate whos a Liverpool fan born in York - and he just doesnt understand who mad he makes when he takes the piss out of Nufc wtih shitty little 'ha we won the champions league gloats'. Liverpool have won the chapions league like 4 times iirc its just not for him to say!

Or at least not in the manner that he does, and when i say 'but your from York' He doesnt understand the point im making.

grrr <_<

I've spotted a few kids round North Shields recently with Chelsea shirts on.  You would NEVER have seen that as recently as 2 years ago.  Sad little twats.

179654[/snapback]

Me too, it's fuckin disgraceful - i feel like smashing their Parents faces in!

<_<

I just got a gloating text from my cockney Manc friend telling me he's going to get Hargreaves on his new shirt.

I wouldn't mind so much, except that he owes me £100 and my housemate £170. Get your fucking priorities straight, you twat.

I just got a gloating text from my cockney Manc friend telling me he's going to get Hargreaves on his new shirt.

I wouldn't mind so much,  except that he owes me £100 and my housemate £170. Get your fucking priorities straight, you twat.

180060[/snapback]

He's getting the name of an effeminate defensive midfielder who speaks English with a weird German accent on his shirt?! :( You must be green with envy.

I wouldn't mind so much,  except that he owes me £100 and my housemate £170. Get your fucking priorities straight, you twat.

180060[/snapback]

He's getting the name of an effeminate defensive midfielder who speaks English with a weird German accent on his shirt?! :( You must be green with envy.

180142[/snapback]

I'm envious of Man Utd for recieving £50, which by rights, is actually mine.