Kuyt's Dream Club

Guest Patrokles

Guest Patrokles

You have to think he's probably Merseyside-bound. When players of the age he is start talking about their 'dream club' being in for them, the chances are it's Liverpool. As much as I love Newcastle, I've never heard it described as many foreign stars' boyhood fantasy.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to think he's probably Merseyside-bound. When players of the age he is start talking about their 'dream club' being in for them, the chances are it's Liverpool. As much as I love Newcastle, I've never heard it described as many foreign stars' boyhood fantasy.

179365[/snapback]

The shitty american ESPN commentators waffled on about how Liverpool was Bellamy's boyhood favourite club as he took the field in the whateverthefuckit'scalledthisyear club!

Target number one looks to have knocked us back then. Let's hope Martins doesn't see his future somewhere other than Newcastle or we are well and truly fucked. Is there anyone out there still preaching patience?

Target number one looks to have knocked us back then.  Let's hope Martins doesn't see his future somewhere other than Newcastle or we are well and truly fucked.  Is there anyone out there still preaching patience?

179436[/snapback]

Scotty, your steadfast support for Souness (and may I point out completely wrong) has scared you deep, hasn't it? <_<

If he does sign for Liverpool I hope we sign a striker today or tomorrow after wasting all this fucking time pussyfooting around him.

179461[/snapback]

The fact that we are still publicly scouting him means he is one of our main targets so I can't see anyone else being signed soon apart from Martins and even that is looking more unlikely.

If only we could have signed Huntelaar - only recently gone to Ajax but a quality player with some impressive goal returns

179475[/snapback]

You mean bought a player with bags of potential at a relatively low price, ease him into the team before Shearer retired and end up with a guy who looks like a quality player? Thats just crazy talk.

When Shearer left Southampton for Blackbum, what would have been his 'dream' move?

Just caus Kyiuuit has a dream doesn't mean he's gonna have it. Liverpool want to offload Kroncrap in part-ex but Feyernoord don't want him I heard. Sooooo, if it comes down to straight cash, NUFC are still in with a chance at the moment.

Remember, we have a store room full of cheese to tempt him with <_<

By the way, IF this does turn out to be true and the deal to send him to Liverpool was all but signed while we were still scouting him last night, NOW are we allowed to say that we've pissed about far too much watching the lad play when we should have been making an offer??

Did they think he was just sat waiting for us or something?