The official Toplass is on the turps thread.

sammynb

if id have known he was at aloose end he could have ocme salsal dancing with me and the lasses the night, tell ya me hips have nver moved like that before (standing up that is).  he could come with us next week we all got hot dates with the taliban there, the luire how do you spell the fishing thing loore loure fookit the thought of me peck toasty dragged me aways

so whats it agaen, oh aye na night to all everyone and you because your specail like me x

tis close enough

x

id fooking post this if i cud find the reply pubbon

179401[/snapback]

Followed by

ah ahaaa there it is

179403[/snapback]

<_<

Edited by sammynb

I was only only kidding about having a 'toplass waffle' thread - honest! <_<:nufc:<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<

heres the one from the 'psv tomorrow' thread

so is tomorrow now today, Ive been to a wedding and a night and now im here, its all a bit fuzzy wuzzy but ice did we lose, shame, erm im sure there was something else i thought of earlier * thinks, nah its not coming like

erm nah fookit , if it comes to me ill let u kmow fook konowz what it waz tis bugin me now, never mind, duznt everything feel lovely? maybyiez its just me who feels all nice.  Rooll oup roll up who wants some of this nice stuff .  What was this thread about again, cant remember8 cantsomeone deleted this later because ill hate to read it laters, thank you please xx

good night to one and all and all the others and you because your spei=cial like me xx

tl

x

166925[/snapback]

Edited by Lazarus

Guest Toplass-101
'On the turps'... haven't heard it phrased like that in ages. No comments regarding 'abbos' and the like hmm?

179433[/snapback]

Id never heard that saying before ever! Thanks for my very own "waffle thread" lads :( Thing is if I cant find the reply button when im pissed I doubt ill find this thread either, but cheers anyways :(

'On the turps'... haven't heard it phrased like that in ages. No comments regarding 'abbos' and the like hmm?

179433[/snapback]

Id never heard that saying before ever! Thanks for my very own "waffle thread" lads :( Thing is if I cant find the reply button when im pissed I doubt ill find this thread either, but cheers anyways :(

180611[/snapback]

Aye I know it's a stretch but you might bookmark the thread?