Any U2 fans.....

Radgina

Ther is a U2 tribute group playing a gig the mora night at The Star, they go by the name of NEU2 and if any U2 fans get the chance to see them they are a cracking band.. <_<

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ther is a U2 tribute group playing a gig the mora night at The Star, they go by the name of NEU2 and if any U2 fans get the chance to see them they are a cracking band.. :nufc:

179593[/snapback]

Dont mean to sound pedantic, but apart from signifying that theyre from Newcastle, the 'NEU2' tag doesnt actually have any word play significance does it? Which is usually the convention amongst tribute bands.

Unless I'm missing something. <_<

Ther is a U2 tribute group playing a gig the mora night at The Star, they go by the name of NEU2 and if any U2 fans get the chance to see them they are a cracking band.. :nufc:

179593[/snapback]

Dont mean to sound pedantic, but apart from signifying that theyre from Newcastle, the 'NEU2' tag doesnt actually have any word play significance does it? Which is usually the convention amongst tribute bands.

179598[/snapback]

Best tribute band name I've seen is Bon Geordie.

Ther is a U2 tribute group playing a gig the mora night at The Star, they go by the name of NEU2 and if any U2 fans get the chance to see them they are a cracking band.. <_<

179593[/snapback]

Unless I'm missing something. :nufc:

179598[/snapback]

179602[/snapback]

<_<

Now thats a name!

NU2 would have been better like.  NEU2 looks like a postcode.

179613[/snapback]

But thats the point !!! They are all from the North East ......oh I give up... <_<

179613[/snapback]

But thats the point !!! They are all from the North East ......oh I give up... <_<

179616[/snapback]

PU2 tbh

179613[/snapback]

179616[/snapback]

Look, if you know these blokes, have a word and tell them that a panel of their betters is advising them on a name change.

179613[/snapback]

179616[/snapback]

Look, if you know these blokes, have a word and tell them that a panel of their betters is advising them on a name change.

179621[/snapback]

can you point me in the direction of the panel of thier betters then purlease... :nufc:

179613[/snapback]

179616[/snapback]

179621[/snapback]

can you point me in the direction of the panel of thier betters then purlease... :nufc:

179623[/snapback]

You're addressing the chair, my dear. <_<

179613[/snapback]

179616[/snapback]

179621[/snapback]

can you point me in the direction of the panel of thier betters then purlease... <_<

179623[/snapback]

179624[/snapback]

oops I forgot I was adressing the patron saint of musicians....so what would Sir and his panel suggest and I will pass the message on the mora night... :nufc:

ahhhh...'neu' is German for 'new' then? The penny drops-I get it! <_<

And they have some German connection I spose? Tenuous tbh.  :nufc:

179626[/snapback]

Achtung Baby <_<

179593[/snapback]

179598[/snapback]

179602[/snapback]

Not as good as By Jovi

179613[/snapback]

179616[/snapback]

179621[/snapback]

can you point me in the direction of the panel of thier betters then purlease... <_<

179623[/snapback]

179624[/snapback]

oops I forgot I was adressing the patron saint of musicians....so what would Sir and his panel suggest and I will pass the message on the mora night... :nufc:

179628[/snapback]

NU2. Make it so.

ahhhh...'neu' is German for 'new' then? The penny drops-I get it! <_<

And they have some German connection I spose? Tenuous tbh.  :nufc:

179626[/snapback]

Achtung Baby <_<

179629[/snapback]

Achtung my arse! <_<