Any U2 fans.....

Radgina

NU2 would have been better like.  NEU2 looks like a postcode.

179613[/snapback]

But thats the point !!! They are all from the North East ......oh I give up... <_<

179616[/snapback]

Look, if you know these blokes, have a word and tell them that a panel of their betters is advising them on a name change.

179621[/snapback]

can you point me in the direction of the panel of thier betters then purlease... <_<

179623[/snapback]

You're addressing the chair, my dear. <_<

179624[/snapback]

oops I forgot I was adressing the patron saint of musicians....so what would Sir and his panel suggest and I will pass the message on the mora night... <_<

179628[/snapback]

NU2. Make it so.

179634[/snapback]

:nufc:<_<

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NEU2 is pun-tastic, works on many levels like a good name should.

NU2 sounds like a modern hippidy hop metal band covering a range of angsty bands.

179702[/snapback]

correctofactamundolicious...... <_<

Now I know I'm a biased Celt, but The Star is where the creme de la creme of Huns go to watch Rangers games in town.

I also remember hearing a story about a famous band in there having a fight which spelt the beggining of the end for them and they split not long after. Might have been someone like the Kinks.

On a negative note you are at serious risk of getting chinned in the Star, in my experience. Rough as fuck tbh.

179725[/snapback]

Well I have personally never had any bother in there and it's always been ok, may be because I am used to the Fellings watering holes tho so feel right at home.. <_<

I forgot to add why I gave it my description. A couple of years ago I went there to watch a Newcastle game on a dodgy channel. The place was mobbed and I bumped into someone at the bar. The guy, who looked like a psycho, literally said "Did you spill my pint?", and for the first time in my life, he wasn't joking. He let me off with an apology but ffs, I'll not be going back there.

Only later did I find out about the muggings, stabbings etc that frequently occur there.

I forgot to add why I gave it my description. A couple of years ago I went there to watch a Newcastle game on a dodgy channel. The place was mobbed and I bumped into someone at the bar. The guy, who looked like a psycho, literally said "Did you spill my pint?", and for the first time in my life, he wasn't joking. He let me off with an apology but ffs, I'll not be going back there.

Only later did I find out about the muggings, stabbings etc that frequently occur there.

179755[/snapback]

Apology? You should have bent him over the bar and rammed his pint up his jacksy, you big soft knacker! <_<

On a negative note you are at serious risk of getting chinned in the Star, in my experience. Rough as fuck tbh.

179725[/snapback]

Well I have personally never had any bother in there and it's always been ok, may be because I am used to the Fellings watering holes tho so feel right at home.. <_<

179751[/snapback]

One of the few other places I was nearly attacked in was a pub in Felling. No offence but it is a fucking awful place.

179725[/snapback]

179751[/snapback]

The J69 approach is catching on I see. I've only walked past the place but it's a notorious shit hole :nufc:

179755[/snapback]

Apology? You should have bent him over the bar and rammed his pint up his jacksy, you big soft knacker! <_<

179758[/snapback]

He had a tatoo on his forehead man!

179755[/snapback]

Apology? You should have bent him over the bar and rammed his pint up his jacksy, you big soft knacker! :nufc:

179758[/snapback]

He had a tatoo on his forehead man!

179763[/snapback]

<_< I bet you nearly shat.

Surprised Renton would frequent such a place though. Worse than catching The Metro.

179767[/snapback]

Frequent in this instance means once and never again, even if they are one of the few pubs that get nearly all the games and have U2 tribute bands.

I can't stand U2 myself but a few of my mates really rate this band. Apparently when they played our local they sang "how long can we sing this song" for an obscenely long amount of time which really pissed the staff off but everyone else loved it so they got booked again immediately. <_<

179725[/snapback]

179751[/snapback]

One of the few other places I was nearly attacked in was a pub in Felling. No offence but it is a fucking awful place.

179760[/snapback]

you have to know how to handle the lercals and "blend" in...what pub was it ?

( I agree with you tho it is a truly ferkin awful place but I was dragged up here and it's the place I call home. :nufc: )

179725[/snapback]

179751[/snapback]

179760[/snapback]

you have to know how to handle the lercals and "blend" in...what pub was it ?

( I agree with you tho it is a truly ferkin awful place but I was dragged up here and it's the place I call home. <_< )

179776[/snapback]

I can't remember - it was about 15 years ago and the locals didn't take kindly to posh gothy students.

Understandable really. :nufc:

<_< I forgot you had admitted to being a goth. The reason you can't come to the Trent on Saturday is because you're off to old Eldon Square to pull your jumper sleeves down over your hands and cock your head to one side and take on a look of adolescent pissed-offness.

aaahh...we don't really do "Goths" in the Felling.. <_< we are cracking at the charver thing tho. I regularly have to empty the Lambrini, Bellabrusco and White Lightning bottles out of my garden... :nufc: