Patrokles

Gemmill

Guest Patrokles

It really depends what you read, too. The Iliad (the biggest source) leaves it pretty open to interpretation, whereas The Symposium suggests otherwise- although that depends which speaker you listen to.

I'm still annoyed that I'm not first in that spear throwing (I'll avoid 'toss') game, though.

Guest Patrokles
I've no idea what you're talking about.

179667[/snapback]

Educational standards slipping tbh.

179673[/snapback]

Well, in all fairness, neither did Gemmill.

It really depends what you read, too. The Iliad (the biggest source) leaves it pretty open to interpretation, whereas The Symposium suggests otherwise- although that depends which speaker you listen to.

I'm still annoyed that I'm not first in that spear throwing (I'll avoid 'toss') game, though.

179677[/snapback]

Sounds like you were too busy throwing your spear up Achilles tbh.

179667[/snapback]

179673[/snapback]

179678[/snapback]

I was kidding, he's just had his A-level results (Ally not Gemmill <_< ).

179677[/snapback]

Virgil reckons you did arse to mouth.

179667[/snapback]

179673[/snapback]

179678[/snapback]

179684[/snapback]

Just, as in 2 years ago. :nufc:

179667[/snapback]

179673[/snapback]

179678[/snapback]

179684[/snapback]

Just, as in 2 years ago. :nufc:

179714[/snapback]

Sorry mate, Renton mentioned you in the A-level thread and I thought you'd just passed them.

Guest Patrokles
Patrokles, Is that you singing on the website in your user profile?

179746[/snapback]

Yep. I have some more recent songs to put up but I'm too lazy.

Scottish Mag was blatantly gonna take the piss until Patrokles answered yes tbh.

179805[/snapback]

tbh I had a quick listen and he is a bit shaky on the top notes and his tuning like... <_<

Scottish Mag was blatantly gonna take the piss until Patrokles answered yes tbh.

179805[/snapback]

tbh I had a quick listen and he is a bit shaky on the top notes and his tuning like... <_<

179806[/snapback]

He only performs to avoid paying for friends gifts.

Edited by Happy Face

Guest Patrokles

To be honest my covers aren't the best place to start, since I haven't transposed many of them. Two of the originals, Emily and 27th May, are the best two songs to start off with.

The covers are generally whenever I get a new toy musically and I want to see what it can do, so it's easier to take someone else's song and experiment.

Edited by Patrokles

To be honest my covers aren't the best place to start, since I haven't transposed many of them. Two of the originals, Emily and 27th May, are the best two songs to start off with.

The covers are generally whenever I get a new toy musically and I want to see what it can do, so it's easier to take someone else's song and experiment.

179822[/snapback]

Fuckin Hell... :nufc: just listened to Emily ( cross between Billy Bragg and Morrisey by the way).....how depressing are you ??? <_<

Guest Patrokles

179822[/snapback]

Fuckin Hell... :nufc: just listened to Emily ( cross between Billy Bragg and Morrisey by the way).....how depressing are you ??? <_<

179854[/snapback]

It was supposed to be funny!

179822[/snapback]

179854[/snapback]

It was supposed to be funny!

179858[/snapback]

oh...irony....yes...yes I see now... <_<