What about Mido

sammynb

Spuds decided not to purchase him, so he will be a combination of well pissed and trying to prove a point and "available."

The other thing that bothers me is if the club is skint why won't they swallow some pride and actually go the loan with an option to buy players?

I said it in another thread, pierced girls - oh sorry wrong topic, the fat man really thinks running a football club is like buying a run oot model car.

Spuds decided not to purchase him, so he will be a combination of well pissed and trying to prove a point and "available."

The other thing that bothers me is if the club is skint why won't they swallow some pride and actually go the loan with an option to buy players?

I said it in another thread, pierced girls - oh sorry wrong topic, the fat man really thinks running a football club is like buying a run oot model car.

179920[/snapback]

yes, of course. If we don't make a permanent buy, the least we want is a season long loan of someone who has played in the premiership. Buys time till we asses Owens future and also ensures we don't make another panic buy because we can't afford any more.

Bellamy and Robert gone, Owen, Luque and Boumsong in by Souness and the thick end of 30m to pay for it.

30m quid could and should have bought us 4 or 5 quality players who would all be playing, alongside Bellamy and Robert.

179920[/snapback]

yes, of course. If we don't make a permanent buy, the least we want is a season long loan of someone who has played in the premiership. Buys time till we asses Owens future and also ensures we don't make another panic buy because we can't afford any more.

Bellamy and Robert gone, Owen, Luque and Boumsong in by Souness and the thick end of 30m to pay for it.

30m quid could and should have bought us 4 or 5 quality players who would all be playing, alongside Bellamy and Robert.

179943[/snapback]

Hindsight <_<