Its Friday!

JawD

I'm off all day.... :(  :shades:  :lol:

( so why the hell can I not have a lie in and still got up at half five????? :(  )

180161[/snapback]

I'm the same at weekends, I'll be up 8am at the latest tomorrow.

180162[/snapback]

me too :lol: with a hangover most likely.. never mind I am catching up on a few films I Sky+'d, Along came a spider and the Manchunian Candidate

Good choice :( and for those who are smug about finishing early or being off all day, its just started pissing down :(

Ill be up at 6-7am as every weekend as my dogs demand it. Bastards. They howl until I get up, then when I go downstairs they go back to bed and fall asleep!

Half day secured. *smugness* :(

180199[/snapback]

What do you do on your half days? Work? :(

180200[/snapback]

Similar to what I do when I'm at work, only I've got a sofa to lie on instead of a swivel chair. :lol:

and I've just got up (although techincally lying in bed with the laptop and a coffee doesnt count as getting up) think I'll have the day off seeing as I was going to go in for 7 and finish at lunchtime.

180291[/snapback]

:(

and I've just got up (although techincally lying in bed with the laptop and a coffee doesnt count as getting up) think I'll have the day off seeing as I was going to go in for 7 and finish at lunchtime.

180291[/snapback]

Can just imagine you. Sat up in bed, head scraping the ceiling and feet scraping the wall at the far end of the room, 5 foot from the end of the bed. :(

Edited by Gemmill

180291[/snapback]

180292[/snapback]

180291[/snapback]

180292[/snapback]

180295[/snapback]

I was going to ponce about touching up the new website, but a rather irritating e mail had just reminded me I have to be in Berlin this afternoon. Can't get out of it.........Think man think!!