Its Friday!

JawD

I'm off all day.... :(  :rolleyes:  :shades:

( so why the hell can I not have a lie in and still got up at half five????? :lol:  )

180161[/snapback]

I'm the same at weekends, I'll be up 8am at the latest tomorrow.

180162[/snapback]

me too :lol: with a hangover most likely.. never mind I am catching up on a few films I Sky+'d, Along came a spider and the Manchunian Candidate

180164[/snapback]

Bloody man u supporters get everywhere. :(

I'm off all day.... :(  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

( so why the hell can I not have a lie in and still got up at half five????? :lol:  )

180161[/snapback]

I'm the same at weekends, I'll be up 8am at the latest tomorrow.

180162[/snapback]

me too :shades: with a hangover most likely.. never mind I am catching up on a few films I Sky+'d, Along came a spider and the Manchunian Candidate

180164[/snapback]

Bloody man u supporters get everywhere. :lol:

180313[/snapback]

oops...meant Manchurian...slip of the finger. :rolleyes: anyway enjoyed both now have to think of something else to do for the next four hours till I go on the lash :(

and I've just got up (although techincally lying in bed with the laptop and a coffee doesnt count as getting up) think I'll have the day off seeing as I was going to go in for 7 and finish at lunchtime.

180291[/snapback]

Plenty of time to go to the bank then... :(

Well, I've had a bath, done the necessary's, listened to a few classic Motown toons (Sweet Soul music, Midnight Hour, Harlem Shuffle )...all I need now is to decide what colour to paint my nails for my groupie session at The Star tonight...?? :(

Edited by Radgina

Well, I've had a bath, done the necessary's, listened to a few classic Motown toons (Sweet Soul music, Midnight Hour, Harlem Shuffle )...all I need now is to decide what colour to paint my nails for my groupie session at The Star tonight...?? :(

180561[/snapback]

:(

erm... erm ... :lol: oh aye, the nails.... hmm... meh, who am i kidding, like Im gonna suggest something right about nail colour. I dunno, pink?

Why is it, friday afternoon, 4:50, 10mins before Im going home and things start to turn to rat shit.

For the record - I hate courier companies

Why they make the most simple of tasks to bloody difficult is beyond me.

:(

AAAgggghhh...just puit wor lads tea in for him comng in from work , went upstairs to get ready to go out, could smell something strange and hey presto, downstairs is full of smoke from the oven. :( He must have spilt something in it the other day and never cleaned it up...can't find the bliddy window lock key to air the place out either. :(