Chopra

walkinthedog

Should we have let him go?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not good enough and wasn't prepared to sit around for another year as a backup.

180214[/snapback]

It's an irrelevant proposition. We should have sold Chopra and brought in a new striker - well actually two strikers.

Chopra has found his level at Cardiff and will never be a premiership striker.

We didn't let him go though. We offered him a contract and he turned it down.

Agree though that at the moment he would at least provide cover - if Shola is stricken with something tomorrow the price on strikers can go up even further.

Someone's just mentioned it, but if I was Roeder I'd be looking at Anelka again. Guaranteed goals, and he should just look at his attitude as a challenge to overcome. :(

We didn't let him go though.  We offered him a contract and he turned it down.

Agree though that at the moment he would at least provide cover - if Shola is stricken with something tomorrow the price on strikers can go up even further.

Someone's just mentioned it, but if I was Roeder I'd be looking at Anelka again.  Guaranteed goals, and he should just look at his attitude as a challenge to overcome. :(

180220[/snapback]

Agree, I was thinking about him this morning and then I came in and read about Bolton giving up on him.

Bet Chopra is kicking himself now, seeing that no new stikers have come in! :(

If shola gets injured which tbh wouldn't bother me as he's non-existent and fucking useless anyway, FS and GR would only have themselves to blame, prepared myself for a poor season, can you tell?

180640[/snapback]

How is it their fault that Chopra rejected the contract they offered him ?

If shola gets injured which tbh wouldn't bother me as he's non-existent and fucking useless anyway, FS and GR would only have themselves to blame, prepared myself for a poor season, can you tell?

180640[/snapback]

180647[/snapback]

perhaps they were only offering the lad a subscription to Beano and a 10p mix up?

180640[/snapback]

180647[/snapback]

perhaps they were only offering the lad a subscription to Beano and a 10p mix up?

180668[/snapback]

get that from his dads corner shop tbh

180640[/snapback]

180647[/snapback]

180668[/snapback]

get that from his dads corner shop tbh

180737[/snapback]

:(