180241[/snapback]

mine are'nt imaginary and their no dwarves... :(

bliddy hell...Wacky and his mates get everywhere.. :lol:

180237[/snapback]

Aren't imaginary people talking to you more like your mystic mates? :(

180241[/snapback]

180242[/snapback]

Just seven words in that sentence. Seven. And you managed both of those errors!

We need a spelling forum.

180237[/snapback]

180241[/snapback]

180242[/snapback]

180249[/snapback]

and what's even worse is I hate people spelling words incorrectly and using bad grammar...aahh fuck it Im' tyred i is and board... :lol:

180237[/snapback]

180241[/snapback]

180242[/snapback]

180249[/snapback]

and what's even worse is I hate people spelling words incorrectly and using bad grammar...aahh fuck it Im' tyred i is and board... :lol:

180253[/snapback]

Learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all.

Guest Patrokles

Having said that, it's not as if he consulted the dwarves when it came to reaching a verdict. Why not sack all Christian judges for praying to some higher power in their spare time? Or any judges with any religious beliefs at all, because it's all the same.

Having said that, it's not as if he consulted the dwarves when it came to reaching a verdict. Why not sack all Christian judges for praying to some higher power in their spare time? Or any judges with any religious beliefs at all, because it's all the same.

180261[/snapback]

I'm not religious but I can see a difference between faith in religion and believing in 3 imaginary dwarves.

Guest Patrokles

180261[/snapback]

I'm not religious but I can see a difference between faith in religion and believing in 3 imaginary dwarves.

180265[/snapback]

How about believing in 8-armed elephant gods?

180261[/snapback]

180265[/snapback]

How about believing in 8-armed elephant gods?

180274[/snapback]

Still different. One belief suggest to me indoctrination while the other suggests mental illness.

180261[/snapback]

180265[/snapback]

What's the problem again? High Court judges are all loopy to a man in England especially.

I was in the USA when they first showed the Monty Python series

one morning I was approached by a colleague who asked if the judges in the sketch were thy all change out of robes and wigs into womens clothing after a trial were the same as "High Court judges here"

I said yes and he went off shaking his head shouting "DISGUSTING FILTH"

and there is a well known story that during the Profumo/Ward affarir someone told MacMillan that 4 High Court Judges had been involved in some bizzarre sex orgy - he put his head in his hands and muttered "Two I could believe but FOUR......."

one morning I was approached by a colleague who asked if the judges in  the sketch were thy all change out of robes and wigs into womens clothing after a trial were the same as "High Court judges here"

and there is a well known story that during the Profumo/Ward affarir someone told MacMillan that  4 High Court Judges had been involved in some bizzarre sex orgy - he put his head in his hands and muttered "Two I could believe but FOUR......."

180304[/snapback]

You know how they love to dance under a full moon at midnight.

one morning I was approached by a colleague who asked if the judges in  the sketch were thy all change out of robes and wigs into womens clothing after a trial were the same as "High Court judges here"

and there is a well known story that during the Profumo/Ward affarir someone told MacMillan that  4 High Court Judges had been involved in some bizzarre sex orgy - he put his head in his hands and muttered "Two I could believe but FOUR......."

180304[/snapback]

On a Pythonesque tangent; saw the ancient Greek philosophers v German Political luminaries football match for the first time in ages the other day.

Quality moments were:

1. Commentator: "Beckenbaur, a surprise inclusion there"

2. Karl Marx warming up on the sideline

3. The Greeks winning goal after Archimedes Eureka moment. Quality goal tbf and fucking hilarious! :(

180249[/snapback]

Coincidence? I think not. Hi-Ho!

doing jury service once the prosecution stated the accused had removed the gearbox from a (stolen) car

the judge then crossquestioned a witness who had walked past and asked him if he'd spotted the gearbox was missing........... and he was insistent... obviously no idea of what a gearbox was.....

the lawyers went purple, the jury were open mouthed, the police sergeant was whistling and watching the ceiling..............

doing jury service once the prosecution stated the accused had removed the gearbox from a (stolen) car

the judge then crossquestioned a witness who had walked past and asked him if he'd spotted the gearbox was missing...........  and he was insistent... obviously no idea of what a gearbox was.....

the lawyers went purple, the jury were open mouthed, the police sergeant was whistling and watching the ceiling..............

180393[/snapback]

Remember the judge who hadn't heard of Gazza (at the height of his post-Italia '90 fame iirc)? I think his comment was "'The only Gazza I've heard of 'La gazza ladra' " or similar (i.e. the opera).