World Beard and Moustache Championships

Lazarus

I found out about this a few months ago and told all my friends - it's going to be the best thing ever ! First time it's been held in Britain, you know.

There is also a World Beard and Moustache Association (http://www.wbma.info). It has quite possibly the greatest ever aim of any club ever created in the history of the world ever - "The purpose of the World Beard and Moustache Association is to promote the worldwide appreciation of beards and moustaches, and to co-ordinate and regulate international events, including competitions, held in such a manner as to encourage friendship among those with beards and moustaches." How amazing is that ?

I found out about this a few months ago and told all my friends - it's going to be the best thing ever !  First time it's been held in Britain, you know.

There is also a World Beard and Moustache Association (http://www.wbma.info). It has quite possibly the greatest ever aim of any club ever created in the history of the world ever - "The purpose of the World Beard and Moustache Association is to promote the worldwide appreciation of beards and moustaches, and to co-ordinate and regulate international events, including competitions, held in such a manner as to encourage friendship among those with beards and moustaches." How amazing is that ?

180750[/snapback]

:(

'The crowd favorite and star of the evening was Elmar Weisser of the Swabian Beard Club, who whose hirsute representation of the Brandenburg Gate earned him first place in the freestyle full beard category.'

Sounds great!