The Friday Night stopping in thread

Jusoda Kid

Wacky. Try and break your wanking record?

Mine currently stands a 9 in 1 day. Must have been red raw not to get into double figures.

180654[/snapback]

I'm on my reserves already and it resembles a stick of rhubarb, any other ideas?

My misses is in Scotland, shes back Sunday. I`ve been out all week trying to be naughty but no luck, so thats me in the old and ugly stage of my life. Debating weather to go out again, thing is if i end up not getting anything tonight i will be well pissed off, a X5 V8 4.4 is killing me in petrol.

Mine currently stands a 9 in 1 day. Must have been red raw not to get into double figures.

180654[/snapback]

I'm on my reserves already and it resembles a stick of rhubarb, any other ideas?

180658[/snapback]

Send Bluf over at N-O a PM. No-one's down to host tonights session in "The Lounge".

You can get moderator privelges and hold court over the plebs.

Edited by Happy Face

180654[/snapback]

180658[/snapback]

Send Bluf over at N-O a PM. No-one's down to host tonights session in "The Lounge".

180667[/snapback]

I would rather slit my wrists with a blunt stick.

180654[/snapback]

180658[/snapback]

180667[/snapback]

I would rather slit my wrists with a blunt stick.

180669[/snapback]

So would I if you were hosting :(

But a night of Wacky's repartee could be canny funny.

She's off round her sister's, I'm knackered from being on earlies this week, just been catching up on TV from this week, watched The Shield and Traveler.

Might slip in a game of Battlefield 2 before bed.

I've been feeling shitty for about 10 days so came straight home from work - need an overnight recovery as I've decided to go to V tomorrow - off to bed in a minute.

Me bastard mate txted us from work and said shit i didn't realise i was in till 10 instead of 8. :(

So now it's Ten past the Eleven for Snakes On A Plane!

Managed to finish work at 7pm instead of 8, came home, jarmies on, glass of wine and crap telly for me. Really, really looking forward to tomorrow and the return of the football and the sociableness that surrounds it! :(

Sitting here feeling like a croc of shit :( Mrs hips has been off work for two days with the lurgy and has given it to me now! Obviously, being a man, my lurgy is ten times worse than wot she had! :(

I need pampering and sympathy!

Sitting here feeling like a croc of shit :(  Mrs hips has been off work for two days with the lurgy and has given it to me now! Obviously, being a man, my lurgy is ten times worse than wot she had! :(

180719[/snapback]

Diddums!

Staying in tonight as I've got double shifts lined up both days this weekend... company expected tho. Yes Lins, THAT one.

Sitting here feeling like a croc of shit :shades:   Mrs hips has been off work for two days with the lurgy and has given it to me now! Obviously, being a man, my lurgy is ten times worse than wot she had! :rolleyes:

180719[/snapback]

Diddums!

Staying in tonight as I've got double shifts lined up both days this weekend... company expected tho. Yes Lins, THAT one.

180721[/snapback]

I'm sure if you showed me them, it would perk me up no end! :(:(:lol::lol:

Sitting here feeling like a croc of shit :rolleyes:  Mrs hips has been off work for two days with the lurgy and has given it to me now! Obviously, being a man, my lurgy is ten times worse than wot she had! :rolleyes:

180719[/snapback]

Diddums!

180721[/snapback]

I'm sure if you showed me them, it would perk me up no end! :(:lol::lol::shades:

180725[/snapback]

I've heard of some daft names for "them" but never that one! :(

Sitting here feeling like a croc of shit :rolleyes:   Mrs hips has been off work for two days with the lurgy and has given it to me now! Obviously, being a man, my lurgy is ten times worse than wot she had! :rolleyes:

180719[/snapback]

Diddums!

180721[/snapback]

I'm sure if you showed me them, it would perk me up no end! :lol::lol::shades::rolleyes:

180725[/snapback]

I've heard of some daft names for "them" but never that one! :(

180729[/snapback]

First for me as well on that one. :(

Sitting here feeling like a croc of shit :rolleyes:   Mrs hips has been off work for two days with the lurgy and has given it to me now! Obviously, being a man, my lurgy is ten times worse than wot she had! :rolleyes:

180719[/snapback]

Diddums!

180721[/snapback]

I'm sure if you showed me them, it would perk me up no end! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

180725[/snapback]

I've heard of some daft names for "them" but never that one! :lol:

180729[/snapback]

First for me as well on that one. :(

180732[/snapback]

You could both send me a pic of one each!! :rolleyes: What a good idea. What else could you want to do on a Friday night? Help the aged and all that :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm joking, by the way

EDIT; Mrs hips just came in when this was on the screen :( Cue frantic clicking onto other pages :lol::shades:

Edited by snakehips