CRAIG BELLAMY!!!!!

Guest Patrokles

Guest Patrokles
GLENN Roeder has revealed he is expecting some movement in the transfer market this week after seeing his side start the season with victory over Wigan Athletic - and he says one of them may be a speedy striker.

OMG OMG OMG OMG HE'S COMING BACK OMG EXCUSE ME WHILST I STROKE MY WILLY.

Guest Patrokles
Martins tbh

181095[/snapback]

Bullshit, Craig Bellamy loves us and would crawl over broken glass and razor blades to play here again!

better than owt we've got

was sold because the old manager was as much an egotistical dickhead as he was.

will be influential at Liverpool

:lol:

tbfh

I was interested in this, so I searched some stuff on Wikipedia, I found this, "A very reliable source received on 19th August suggested that Roeder would fly out to Italy after Newcastle's first Premiership game to agree a deal and bring Martins back on his private plane to carry out a medical."

Here's the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obafemi_Martins

I don't know if there's a way to tell if this is legitimate or if someone simply edited it this way.

I was interested in this, so I searched some stuff on Wikipedia, I found this, "A very reliable source received on 19th August suggested that Roeder would fly out to Italy after Newcastle's first Premiership game to agree a deal and bring Martins back on his private plane to carry out a medical."

I don't know if there's a way to tell if this is legitimate or if someone simply edited it this way.

181280[/snapback]

Yeah, I could type anything on wikipedia tbh

181280[/snapback]

Yeah, I could type anything on wikipedia tbh

181469[/snapback]

I like the '?' next to the date of birth :lol:

Guest Patrokles
No chance of us getting him, unless you're taking the mick and I just didnt pick up on that.

181484[/snapback]

I'll try to make it more obvious of a piss-take next time.

No chance of us getting him, unless you're taking the mick and I just didnt pick up on that.

181484[/snapback]

I'll try to make it more obvious of a piss-take next time.

181490[/snapback]

Give the newbie some time to joing the clique man. :lol:

GLENN Roeder has revealed he is expecting some movement in the transfer market this week after seeing his side start the season with victory over Wigan Athletic - and he says one of them may be a speedy striker.

OMG OMG OMG OMG HE'S COMING BACK OMG EXCUSE ME WHILST I STROKE MY WILLY.

181093[/snapback]

;)