Passengers refuse to allow holiday jet to take off

Lazarus

Its a very sad state of affairs when this starts to happen. :lol: I bet its not the last either. Reminds me of a while ago, when i was on a train and seen a similar looking guy, the same thought went through my head as he sat clutching a bag.

Only natural to think that though. Shame so many innocent muslims are going to be pre-judged in this way.

does this mean I can refuse to stay in a hotel until all the charvers are thrown out, because I don't want my holiday ruined by them?

Lazarus is the first person I've ever known that's happy to admit they read the Daily Mail.

181218[/snapback]

Going to the newsagents and buying a copy of the daily mail and copying and pasting a link i found on another forum are completely different!

STONECOLDFACTOID!

"people had been talking about these two, who looked really suspicious with their heavy clothing, scruffy, rough, appearance and long hair"

Why are people like this allowed to have opinions FFS.

I heard another story, a British family of Pakistani descent were flying to America. On arriving, the father was searched twice, had his baggage searched, then sent back to Britain!

This is just the start of it imo, things are going to get a lot worse for our friends the muslims, people are sick to the back teeth of the small minority who are threatening to blow things up all the time and unfortunately for the decent ones they're getting tarred with the same brush

Looking at the family pictured...I'm really not surprised such a thing happened.  :lol:

181569[/snapback]

They're racist idiots. They were on the BBC news virtually saying that if you don't have flip-flops, a wicker donkey and a 'Brits on the Piss' t-shirt you shouldn't be on the same plane as them. Scum tbh.

Looking at the family pictured...I'm really not surprised such a thing happened.  :lol:

181569[/snapback]

They're racist idiots. They were on the BBC news virtually saying that if you don't have flip-flops, a wicker donkey and a 'Brits on the Piss' t-shirt you shouldn't be on the same plane as them. Scum tbh.

181586[/snapback]

I had to turn the telly off when I say him polishing his giant union jack top hat tbh.

181569[/snapback]

The picture and caption make it appear that they were some of the people who complained. If you read the whole article, you'll discover that they didn't take part in the protest.

Maybe the Mail wanted an example of a normal family, but the ones who complained didn't look 'wholesome' enough, so they used misleading captioning instead.

Edited by Sicklee Sausage Roll

The Muslim community are victims of their own silence. I have not heard strong muslim voices denouncing the Muslim on Muslim violence in Iraq. I have not heard strong voices saying that these suicide bombers are going to hell for going against the quran (see my sig). Until this starts to happen Mistrust and fear will prevail. And as we all know "Fear leads to hate, hate leads to anger, And that way lies the dark side"

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

We're going to turn into the US in the 60's if we're not careful, white only buses etc. So their justification for this is that they were acting dodgy? Tell you what, if I was a Muslim travelling abroad I'd be acting a bit umcomfortable knowing that every fucker is staring at you and looking at you like you're a piece of shit.

The Muslim community are victims of their own silence. I have not heard strong muslim voices denouncing the Muslim on Muslim violence in Iraq. I have not heard strong voices saying that these suicide bombers are going to hell for going against the quran (see my sig). Until this starts to happen Mistrust and fear will prevail. And as we all know "Fear leads to hate, hate leads to anger, And that way lies the dark side"

181630[/snapback]

good call

If appearing pissed off, scruffy and unshaven, glacing at your watch a lot and speaking in a language unintelligible to the locals makes you look like a terrorist, MI5 must open a file on me everytime I get the GNER down to London.

Edited by BlueStar

You've got to ask what someone who can't drink or have casual sex is doing going to magaluf.

181750[/snapback]

Save the infidels from certain damnation in a modern day Gamorrah by showing them the path to enlightenment :lol:

EDIT: Were they muslims anyway? All the reports say they were Asian and speaking in a language that British people going to Magaluff thought could be Arabic (Could be French then). I've not seen anything saying they were muslims yet.

Edited by BlueStar

You've got to ask what someone who can't drink or have casual sex is doing going to magaluf.

181750[/snapback]

Probably going to have a drink and have casual sex. Not all Muslims are devoutly religious you know.