My Big Brother Changes For Next Year

Mad-on-the-cocks

Next tear I hope their isn't even a show but if they do have one I would put a couple of rapists in, a mass murderer, Paedophiles, and a few wild pets like a crocadile in the pool, a python in the bedroom and a few lions and babboons in the garden, now If they done that I would pay loads of money to see.

Anyone agree :lol:

Please dont post shite like this

181231[/snapback]

is there a particular kind of shite you'd rather see posted?

As for BB, I'd seriously like them to do the auditions, pick people, stick em in the house and then do nowt, dont show the program, boot one out each week to which they walk out the door to see a taxi stood there with some rough arsed taxi driver stood saying "haway pet, the meters running, drop you at the station? yeah?"

Maybe then do a half hour program at the end of it.

Guest Patrokles

Just do one based on the Great Escape, where they're all put in a van and told they're being taken back home. Then they're unloaded into a field and SHOT.

Well they're not going to be pets are they, I mean would you ask the lion to give you its paw or stroke it. would you fuck.

181236[/snapback]

It's all about entertainment. I rather like the of a unpredictable psychopath doing the work.

Why are BB haters so embittered by it?

I'm not a fan of Monarch of the Glenn. I wouldn't bother myself with heaping criticism on it at every opportunity though. I just don't watch it and get on with life.

Guest Patrokles

I'm not a fan of Monarch of the Glenn.  I wouldn't bother myself with heaping criticism on it at every opportunity though.  I just don't watch it and get on with life.

181251[/snapback]

I think it's the general dislike of the awful celebrity culture in this country that creates z-list monstrosities out of fucking anyone who is on TV, talentless, ugly, and stupid though they may be. No offence, Jade.

fair enough response to my point, but what about Patrokles valid point?

Big Brother is perhaps the best example of absolutely talentless shitehawks getting on tv.

all they do is win a popularity contest that lasts a while.

I'll admit I watch it occasionally, but am adamant that if there were better programs on the other channels I'd rather watch them. I don't think I've watched an eviction show or the satellite shows other than BBLB. So basically I watch the highlights occasionally. If NYPD Blue, Daily Show, West Wing, Simpsons, etc. etc. were on at the same time I wouldn't watch it at all.

I'm not a fan of Monarch of the Glenn.  I wouldn't bother myself with heaping criticism on it at every opportunity though.  I just don't watch it and get on with life.

181251[/snapback]

Is that a Welsh country programme. :lol:

181251[/snapback]

Is that a Welsh country programme. ;)

181260[/snapback]

your tracky top is over there sunshine. :lol:

As I said on another forum...

It is a show based entirely on character.  13 weeks of watching people be themselves (they can't help it after putting on an act initially).  It's a highly engrossing and watchable show.  People go out of their way to make films about real people and although some would say this is about the dreggs of society getting rewarded for having no discernable talent, I'd say it's a morality tale that punishes those that are callous and deceitful and rewards those that are good and honest.

The fact that occassionaly someone from the show becomes a low rent celebrity is entirely separate to the quality of the show itself, which in my opinion has proven to be an excellent format and continues to be so.

Guest Patrokles

It is a show based entirely on character.  13 weeks of watching people be themselves (they can't help it after putting on an act initially).  It's a highly engrossing and watchable show.  People go out of their way to make films about real people and although some would say this is about the dreggs of society getting rewarded for having no discernable talent, I'd say it's a morality tale that punishes those that are callous and deceitful and rewards those that are good and honest.

The fact that occassionaly someone from the show becomes a low rent celebrity is entirely separate to the quality of the show itself, which in my opinion has proven to be an excellent format and continues to be so.

181262[/snapback]

Good & honest/disabled.

181262[/snapback]

Good & honest/disabled.

181264[/snapback]

The fact that he's disabled is entirely separate to the fact that he's a genuinley nice bloke. If someone with tourettes went in and behaved like a cock, they'd get chucked straight out.

Please dont post shite like this

181231[/snapback]

is there a particular kind of shite you'd rather see posted?

181239[/snapback]

I actually meant shite like this

Next tear I hope their isn't even a show but if they do have one I would put a couple of rapists in, a mass murderer, Paedophiles, and a few wild pets like a crocadile in the pool, a python in the bedroom and a few lions and babboons in the garden, now If they done that I would pay loads of money to see.

Anyone agree  :lol:

181229[/snapback]

But on reflection my post was equally without merit and I wish I hadnt bothered

It has to be said that any programme which can turn Jade Goody into a millionaire has to have something about it. Jade however is the epitomy of everything that is bad about the programme. Totally thick, talentless, and frankly not a nice person at all. Now she lives in a mansion with a porsche while spawning more brats.

It gets bad when the boyfriend of a talentless bint becomes a celebrity himself. The likes of Heat mag and its sad arsed readers are the real reason for these peoples success.

Big Brother however has now ran its course, the original idea and format were revolutionary and I was addicted but every season it becomes more and more tired, staid and frankly plays to these peoples ego's. Whatever happened to the clever tasks they used to have? classics such as keeping a fire burning for 5 days. Now all they seem to have is "talent shows" and crap like that which are designed to promote the flotsam that masquerades as contestants. Glynn appeared to be a breath of fresh air at first and overall looks to be a nice lad however you can still see the desire to become some singer etc is there.

Frankly, I hope it never appears again.

It has to be said that any programme which can turn Jade Goody into a millionaire has to have something about it. Jade however is the epitomy of everything that is bad about the programme. Totally thick, talentless, and frankly not a nice person at all. Now she lives in a mansion with a porsche while spawning more brats.

It gets bad when the boyfriend of a talentless bint becomes a celebrity himself. The likes of Heat mag and its sad arsed readers are the real reason for these peoples success.

Big Brother however has now ran its course, the original idea and format were revolutionary and I was addicted but every season it becomes more and more tired, staid and frankly plays to these peoples ego's. Whatever happened to the clever tasks they used to have? classics such as keeping a fire burning for 5 days. Now all they seem to have is "talent shows" and crap like that which are designed to promote the flotsam that masquerades as contestants. Glynn appeared to be a breath of fresh air at first and overall looks to be a nice lad however you can still see the desire to become some singer etc is there.

181285[/snapback]

Channel 4 have commissioned series 8 for next year, then the contract with Endemol is up and apparentlly ITV are look ing to wrestle it away from them. Surely that would be it's death knell.

181285[/snapback]

Thats the bet analysis of BB ever, get sending your email to Esther Rantsen. nice one Peasepud.