Martins set for Newcastle move

Scottish Mag

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there's any chance at all of us getting Klose, but it would be class if we did.

182427[/snapback]

Yeah he won't leave this summer. Next summer hes free and probably looking to wind down a little bit...would be a fantastic bosman if we could pull that off....

That is unless he has an absolute stormer of a season this year....who knows...WHO knows indeed...

I don't think there's any chance at all of us getting Klose, but it would be class if we did.

182427[/snapback]

Yeah he won't leave this summer. Next summer hes free and probably looking to wind down a little bit...would be a fantastic bosman if we could pull that off....

That is unless he has an absolute stormer of a season this year....who knows...WHO knows indeed...

182429[/snapback]

Next summer he has one year left on his contract does he not.

So he would be going cheaper. :blush:

Boyhood dream my hairy nads.

182428[/snapback]

To be fair, he never said it was his boyhood dream to play for Newcastle, only to play in the Premiership. :blush:

Oh he still has 1 more after this year? Sorry...i just remember reading somewhere he said he's only gonna be a bremen player 1 more year....

My bad :blush:

182434[/snapback]

Isegrim was saying that Bremen want to keep him another season and that the likelihood is that he'll leave next year I think. There's apparently talk of him signing another contract with a sensible minimum release clause in or something - to protect his and the club's interests.

Guest Patrokles

My favourite bit of that story was the tacked on bit at the end:

Manchester United striker Alan Smith returned to the public arena in a friendly at Preston last night exactly 184 days since suffering his horrific double leg break in the FA Cup.

My favourite bit of that story was the tacked on bit at the end:

Manchester United striker Alan Smith returned to the public arena in a friendly at Preston last night exactly 184 days since suffering his horrific double leg break in the FA Cup.

182440[/snapback]

The mad part is that if he had come back a day later it would have been exactly 185 days since the leg break.

Martins deal will be tied up in 48 hours according to Independent.

I'd forgotten all about how miserable the cold Thursday nights against shit European opposition are like. :blush: We're in no position to turn our nose up at the UEFA Cup, and the poor standard of a lot of the teams is great for someone like us, but try telling me that at 8:45 when it's baltic and I'm settling in to my seat for the second half. :blush:

Its not going to be that cold on thursday ye big girls blouse? Or is this a premonition for the months to come?

182457[/snapback]

Aye, just a thought of things to come. It'll be fine for a few months yet though!

Oh he still has 1 more after this year? Sorry...i just remember reading somewhere he said he's only gonna be a bremen player 1 more year....

182434[/snapback]

Isegrim was saying that Bremen want to keep him another season and that the likelihood is that he'll leave next year I think. There's apparently talk of him signing another contract with a sensible minimum release clause in or something - to protect his and the club's interests.

182436[/snapback]

Isegrim knows German football like we all know English football. Wouldn't listen too long and hard to him :blush:

Extremely interested by Klose's 'Hope Bremen wouldn't stand in my way if a top offer came in. Let's see what happens.'

Shola & Martins (should he come) are not enough and Glenn knows this.

btw, just bought me Ventspils ticket and when asked where I would like to sit I asked for the dugout in one of those heated seats, as some weather reporter on Toontastic has predicted arctic conditions on Thurs. Soooooo £784.57 later.... :blush:

182434[/snapback]

182436[/snapback]

Isegrim knows German football like we all know English football. Wouldn't listen too long and hard to him :blush:

182468[/snapback]

He knows the German language better than me though, and some of the above was based on interviews conducted in German, so I'll defer to him on them. :blush:

Extremely interested by Klose's 'Hope Bremen wouldn't stand in my way if a top offer came in. Let's see what happens.' 

182469[/snapback]

It does sound promising but without knowing when it was said or in what context I wouldn't read too much into them.

182469[/snapback]

It does sound promising but without knowing when it was said or in what context I wouldn't read too much into them.

182474[/snapback]

Think it was in reply to him being linked with Bayern. :blush:

UEFA Cup home games always seem to remind me of being cold as well. No fucker goes to the early rounds near me so I'm usually on me tod 1st half until my mate rings me to say if there's a spare next to him. We then cuddle up second half.

Guest Patrokles

182469[/snapback]

182474[/snapback]

Think it was in reply to him being linked with Bayern. :blush:

182483[/snapback]

I'm not sure; I recall that line coming just after a thing about him wanting to play abroad.