N'Zogbia

Jusoda Kid

Could definitely do a job for us playing off Ameobi's lay offs and knockdowns. He's quick, strong, has a trick up his sleeve and a cracking shot on him and if Duffs gonna be a permanent fixture on the left it would keep him happy.

Looking at the current striker crisis it would be worth a go.

Could definitely do a job for us playing off Ameobi's lay offs and knockdowns. He's quick, strong, has a trick up his sleeve and a cracking shot on him and if Duffs gonna be a permanent fixture  on the left it would keep him happy.

181563[/snapback]

agreed. duff and zog both in team. how can we make this happen?

Totally agree, he's got a cracking shot on him and his pace and his ability to run past players would make him a great striker in my opinion, well worth a try if Shola isn't fit.

I'd give Zog a shot up front, he has pace, runs directly at people and loves having a crack at goal. And with Duff first choice on the left i want them both in the team if possible so this is worth a try.

What is more important though is getting Zog signed up because if we don't, come the end of his contract we'll see him snapped up (most likely by Arsenal) and watch him devlop elsewhere when he's about the only young taleneted player we've found in years!

I actually heard a couple of days ago that Zoggy has signed his contract. As someone who has always claimed that he hasn't, I've now changed my mind :lol:

181607[/snapback]

.com still list it as "tbc". But hopefully it's gone through.

Anyway with Shola now being injured we need someone to play alongside whoever is supposed to come in.

Edited by Isegrim

I'd prefer to keep zoggy on the left of midfield.

I reckon that luque would be better suited to playing alongside a more 'inteligent' player like duff rather than ameobi.

duff seems to spend a lot of time in the middle or on the right and i reckon that if he was given a free role just off luque then we'd get the best out of all three players.

Could definitely do a job for us playing off Ameobi's lay offs and knockdowns. He's quick, strong, has a trick up his sleeve and a cracking shot on him and if Duffs gonna be a permanent fixture  on the left it would keep him happy.

181563[/snapback]

Perhaps it should be the other way around, maybe Duff could turn out to be a good striker, he's got the tools.

As I've mentioned before, wor Jackie was originally a right-winger before he became our famous No. 9.

My personal solution would be a 4-4-2 with N'Zogbia on the left and Duff on the right.

181610[/snapback]

Same here.

181681[/snapback]

Solano was pretty average again on Saturday. It can't be long before he's second choice on the right, either to Milner or Duff.

My personal solution would be a 4-4-2 with N'Zogbia on the left and Duff on the right.

181610[/snapback]

Same here.

181681[/snapback]

Same here also. IF we've tied N'Zogbia down to a contract and IF we've signed a new striker within the next two weeks or whatever the deadline is I think we might see this happen more and more. I like Nobby and he's still a very good footballer but he isn't getting any younger and if N'Zogbia keeps playing like he did on Saturday you can't leave him out. And I can't see Duff being left out. Also, it's a squad game, people are bound to get injured - especially at NUFC.

Judging on the last few games Zoggy offers more to the team than Duff anyway. If anything he should be starting on the left.

181572[/snapback]

Judging Duff already? Jesus on a plane!

Jacky Milburn and Henry both started on the wing before being switched in side

I think the Zog is best coming at speed out of mid field tho - he really puts the shits up the opposition back four

Judging on the last few games Zoggy offers more to the team than Duff anyway. If anything he should be starting on the left.

181572[/snapback]

Judging Duff already? Jesus on a plane!

181707[/snapback]

He's just gutted we didn't sign a different former Blackburn and Chelsea player :lol:

I think the Zog is best coming at speed out of mid field tho - he really puts the shits up the opposition back four

181730[/snapback]

tbf, I think "Jacky" Milburn is past it now, tbh...

181795[/snapback]

Can't get up and down, spends all his time in the box etc.

181730[/snapback]

181795[/snapback]

181801[/snapback]

i thought he was cremated ?

181730[/snapback]

181795[/snapback]

181801[/snapback]

i thought he was cremated ?

181821[/snapback]

Ask Craig.

Guest Patrokles

181730[/snapback]

181795[/snapback]

181801[/snapback]

OMG HE'S STILL BETTER DAN SHOLA DEN. LOL.